Nastu Calm Down

Natsu- Where is Lucy?

Prince Travis-Aw... so that's why you came. Lucy is my favorite prisoner I like to talk to and torture.

Natsu starts heating up and his magic energy starts rising every second.

Prince Travis- You know she was the sweetest person in this town and she was also the cutest.

Natsu Anger : 100/ 1,000

Erza- Natsu calm down

Prince Travis- Everyday she was held prisoner I would get a whip and hit her until she screamed, but she never did scream.

Natsu body then lit on fire.

Natsu Anger: 500/1,000

Prince Travis- She might have been blind, but she was also weak.

Natsu body temperature was hotter than the sun and Prince Travis was sweating hard and the team was okay because of Grays body temperature . The team eyes were red:

Natsu Anger: 900/1,000

Prince Travis- But at the end... the girl died *smirking*.

The team started crying then Gray put a strong ice shield around the team.

Natsu was cry and his eyes was red.

Natsu Anger: 1,000/1,000

Natsu had then went into another form(media).

Natsu had then killed Prince Travis and the whole kingdom was destroyed. The team was safe because of Gray's shield . Natsu was on the ground crying hard.

The team ran over to Natsu.

Erza- Natsu calm down please.?

Wendy - Please*crying*??

Gray- Yes please.?

Natsu- She's... She's ... She's dead *crying*.

Gray- Don't think that she could still be alive.

Wendy- Yeah she's immortal. Lucy always comes up with a plan. Remember when Future Rogue had killed her, but somehow she came right back alive.

Erza- Wendy and Gray are right Natsu she might still be alive. But the thing is where would she go???

Wendy- I can smell her scent. I think she went that way * pointing straight*.

Natsu then gets up.

Natsu - She would go to the Fairy Forest.

Gray- Then let's head towards Fairy Forest.

Team Natsu left the now destroyed palace and the town.

TimeSkip Night Time at the Palace

Zeref was walking towards the palace then once he got there he looked down where Prince Travis dead boy is.

Zeref- I gave you a simple job and that was to keep my daughter hostage. Not torture her and try to kill her even though she is still alive. Natsu might have killed you, but I will destroy you and your whole body and you will be further than death.

Zeref cast a dark death spell and hits it at Prince Travis dead body and it disappeared.

Prince Travis: