Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games

(With Mavis and Team Fairy Tail )

Mavis - You guys look here is the plan to win.
Sabertooth will be attacking people quick so you guys need to split up and take out one of them. But the first one has to be Rufus .

Natsu- Why him?

Mavis- Because since Rufus can attack people all at once then somebody needs to take him out first. But he is a memory make wizard so we need somebody who's magic he can't remember/copy, somebody who will barely show there magic, and somebody who can dodge and stop his attacks easily.

Everybody looks at Lucy

Lucy- What?

Laxus- Lucy it has to be you . You are the only mage at the arena that barely uses your magic.
Lucy- Ok.

Mavis- Also you are going to battle Rogue Lucy. Laxus - You will battle Orga and probably Jura. Erza you should be battling Kargura and Minerva. Natsu you will be battling Sting.

Lucy- Why do I have to battle Rogue?

Mavis- You really don't have no choice because the way his tone was he is definitely going to try and battle you. So if he gets to that point then I want you to use your magic.

Lucy- Mom I mean Mavis you know I can dodge his attacks easily.

Mavis- I know you can , but I know he will battle you until you give up so you are going to play his own game.

Lucy- And what is that?

Mavis- Battle to one of y'all give up.

Lucy nods.

Tomorrow

Pumpkin Man- The last battle today is for all of the teams to battle.

Every team comes to the arena. They transported the teams somewhere were we
made the town out of magic.

Every team was attacking except for Fairy Tail.
Fairy Tail was standing there for over ten minutes. Then they started attacking.

First battle was Rufus and Lucy

(Lucy walks in the library and starts looking around and went towards the book shelf.)

Rufus- I see that you are here.

(Lucy looks at Rufus)

Lucy- I thought I heard some soft footsteps.

Rufus then appears in front of Lucy

Rufus- If I were you I run .

Lucy- If I were you I would get out of my face.

Rufus wide eyed

Rufus-Memory make unbreakable sword.

Rufus then hits the sword at Lucy but she dodges it's attack and jumps behind Rufus and kicks him in the back.

Rufus- I see that you barely use magic so I will make you use magic.

Lucy- How.

Lucy transformed into her regular clothes she wear: