The Royal Banquet

(This is what Lucy was wearing .)

( The King had decided to throw them a Royal Banquet as a thank you for saving the people.)

*The Dressing room with the girls*

Every girl started talking to each other.

Cana- I am glad we are done fighting those dragons .
Jenny- We two. I thought they would at least get distracted by my sexiness.

Mira- Well they didn't. Sexiest can't get you passed everything Jenny.

Every girl laughs

Jenny- Ha ha ha, and a nice attitude can't always get you passed everything Mira.

Once again every girl laughs

Lucy- I wonder what kind of food they are serving.

Milliania- Why are you worrying about that?

Lucy- Because I eat certain foods and things.

Yukino- Like what?

Lucy- Well there's the four elements, the dragons magic, meat, blood sometimes, and that's all.

Yukino- What do you mean by the Dragons Magic?

Lucy - What I mean is like for example, a dragon slayer or a m dragon uses poison. So I can it and absorb it in my body.

Yukino- Oh , kind of like what Sting and Rogue do. May I ask how did you get that scar on your eye?

Lucy- What do you mean I don't have a scar.
Yukino - Yes you do.  When you transformed into one of your killer forms .

Lucy - I rather not talk about it.

Lucy then walks out.

Kargura- Hey Erza , is something wrong with Lucy?

Erza - Well no . Lucy just haves a bad past.

Levy- Trust me, we ask the same questions and she chooses not to answer them.

Juvia - Juvia always ask Lucy about her past.

Jenny- Whatever happened it might be best if we didn't ask.

Mira- Yeah.

*The Banquet *

The Dragon Slayers are at the meat table except Wendy who is hanging with Chelia.
Gray trying to get Juvia away from Lyon, Lyon trying to get Juvia and Juvia trying to get away from Lyon.
Bacchus and Cana drinking alcohol.
Mavis as a spirit wondering around.
The exceeds talking.
The Blue Peaguses group of boys or men making girls feel uncomfortable.
The teen models talking.
The others are either eating, talking or fighting .

* With the Dragon Slayers here*

Sting- Y'all wants some drink?

Gajeel, Lucy, Natsu- Sure.

Lucy- May I ask this? Why are you being so nice today. You are usually pumped up, ready to fight somebody, and competitive.

Rogue- Come on give the guy some credit he is actually in a good mood today.

Natsu- So are you .

Gajeel- Yeah. You usually talk a lot when you want to fight Lucy.

Sting- He does have a point right there Rogue.

Rogue- Well she did save my life so I'll at least be nice.

Lucy- Your usually nice.

Rogue- NO I'M NOT WOMAN.

Lucy-( giggles) You see.

The King walks out and makes a speech to thank them.After that it goes back to fancy music.

Lucy- This is not a banquet. It need a little jamming up in here.

Natsu- Lucy what are you going to do?
Lucy- Turn some real music on.

(This song might be old but it still got the beat.)

Lucy then gets in the middle of the dance for and spins then stops and her feet started moving and she spin.

Wendy- This might be a crazy dance but I want to join.

Wendy then runs towards Lucy then spins around stops starts putting feet back and forth then turn to the other side.

Erza, Mira, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Gramps, and the others start joining in expect for Yukino, Sting Rogue, Minerva, Rufus and Orga.

Yukino- That does look fun. I might as well just join in.

Yukino runs over and dances.

Rufus , Sting , Minerva and Orga - Well it is fun and I do want to do it.

They all join in except for Rogue.

Everybody starts to get into the dance and they all laugh and have fun. Lucy then walks over to Rogue.

Lucy- Come on Rogue join in. You don't have to be embarrassed or mature to not do it. This is what fun is about , it's about having fun with your friends and family and the people close to you.

Rogue- Well okay.

Lucy and Rogue walk were everybody else is dancing and they start to dance and even the King joined in.

Next Day

Thank you for reading 📖 readers