Dragon Attack Part 3

Sting, Lucy and Rogue started running were Future Rogue and the dragon he was riding on.
Once they got there they jumped and floated up in the air while Lucy spreads her wings out.
Sting and Rogue jumped on the dragon and helped Natsu fight Future Rogue while Lucy fought the dragons and the dragon they were on.

*With Natsu, Rogue and Sting *

Future Rogue- Well I see I will be having a challenge, and where's Lucy at?

Sting- Being Lucy doing her own thing.
Future Rogue- Yeah I know that but I want to fight her.

Rogue- I still want to fight her?

Future Rogue- Yeah idiot.

Rogue- Like I said you are talking about yourself here.

Natsu- Quit the chatting and let's fight.

Sting and Rogue combined there powers and hit him but he dodged it and hits at them.

Future Rogue- YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW SOME OF THIS STUFF?

Sting- Did you forget?

Future Rogue and Rogue- Idiot.

Natsu comes behind Rogue and does a Fire Dragon Wing Attack. It knocked down Rogue but he got right back up. But while they were about to throw magic at Future Rogue again they started falling and wobbling.

Future Rogue- What's going on?

Lucy- Something you didn't notice. Natsu get ready .

Lucy spreads her wings out and grabs Natsu and goes maximum speed high in the air .

Lucy- Ok Natsu you see that gate right there?
Natsu- Yeah.
Lucy- Your gonna set yourself on fire and destroy it like a fireball.
Natsu- Good because you know how much I like destroying things and setting them on fire.
Lucy- I am going to set you on fire and you can set some more fire to increase the speed, heat, and eruption. Ok?

Natsu- Yeah.

Lucy- Ready , Set , Burn.

Lucy sets Natsu on fire and he goes maximum speed adding his fire and destroyed the gate.
Lucy then goes toward Future Rogue and does combat mode on home and dodges all of his attacks. Lucy then had send him down on the ground panting and then she jumped on him and the guilds and groups were surrounded around them.

*Future Rogue, Lucy, and the guilds *

Future Rogue- You know I thought I would be stronger than you but you are better.

Lucy- I could kill you right now but since one of Zeref possession spells are in you I decided to remove it out of you and send you back to were you were before to correct yourself.

Future Rogue then gets up and attacks Lucy until Lucy grabbed his hand and slammed him to the ground.

Lucy- Didn't you hear what I said?
Future Rogue -(shocked)
Lucy- I said I could kill you and I decided not to and go easy on you , but you wanna go the hard way. You are gonna feel a lot of pain( cracks her knuckles).

Future Rogue- What are you gonna do?

Lucy - A spell I made up.

Future Rogue- And what is that?

Lucy looks at him with her eyes turning bloody red and glowing.

Lucy- This. COMBO BREAKER.

Lucy's hands turn into iron earth fist and she starts punching Future Rogue really hard in a blink of an eye he is panting and is in pain.

Lucy- That is what you get for trying to attack me again .

Lucy then puts her hands on Future Rogue.

Gramps- Lucy be careful.

Lucy - (nods).

Then once she put her hands on him a white and black light stared to appear. Lucy was white and Future Rogue was black and they both were glowing the colors. Then the black light started going into Lucy while the white light was combining colors with the black light then the black light started to disappear and white was showing . All the black light was out of Future Rogue then Lucy was finished. Future Rogue gets up confused.

Future Rogue- What happened? Lucy is that you?

Lucy - Yes its me. You were possessed by one of Zeref dark spells so I took it out of you and put it in me and destroyed the spell.

Future Rogue- So what caused this?

Lucy- Emotions. You let them take over. Make sure you control your emotions because if you can't, I suggest you try and feel less pain .

Future Rogue- Do you fight well because of your emotions ?

Lucy - I'm afraid I wouldn't be comfortable answering that question. But what I am going to do is send you back to the future.

Future Rogue- Thank you.

Lucy then cast a spell and Future Rogue disappeared.