Chapter 20:

Sophia POV:
It's been a month now and I am 2 months pregnant still un showable. But my morning sickness is starting to warn off, Josh has just left about 2 weeks ago. His been here for me the whole time, but it was time for him to go back LA and focus on his acting career. But anyways this morning I couldn't go to back to  sleep so I got up to and started writing in my journal, I just realized I haven't written in here in a long time. But soon enough the sun started to rise so I decided that maybe I should go make so breakfast. But when I went downstairs I saw that Caleb just came back from his morning run. "Good morning, baby." He said wrapping his arms around my body. "How you feeling this morning?" "I'm feeling better then ever." I said smiling. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He said kissing me on the cheeks.

Later that evening I decided to go visit Caleb at his work place. When I walked into his office I saw the sight I hated seeing. It was Caleb and a girl on his lap making out. My heart just stopped.  I just start to sob. I started running out of the office and just before I left I heard Caleb yell my name. But I didn't care and I just couldn't look at him anymore.

I just kept running, I didn't  where I was gonna go but I just kept running to get away from that scene. I should have known, why was I so stupid. I should have know. I kept saying to myself over and over again.

Caleb POV:
I went to work and I was in my office when all of a sudden Olivia came in. She came in and was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "My boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend hit me." She said showing me a bruise on her arm and shoulder. "Why did he do that?" I asked. "I don't know why." She said sobbing and all of a sudden sitting on my lap kissing me. And for some odd reason I was kissing her back. This isn't right. This isn't right. I kept saying to myself. Then all of a sudden I see Sophia standing at the door. Her face was all happy until she sees me and Olivia and that's when everything thing went downhill. "Wait Sophia!!" I said pushing Olivia off my lap and running toward her. But it was too late, she saw everything. Me kissing Olivia. So I ran after her but it was already to late she's already ran way to far.

Sophia POV:
I've been walking around still can't believe what I've seen. Tears still flowing down my face. And I was walking on a bridge. I don't even want to live anymore. So I place my foot on the the railing and I was about to jump until I heard a voice say,"What are you doing??" I turn to see who had spoken. It was Caleb. "Get away from me. Why are you here aren't you supposed to be with that slut?" I said with anger. "I know your mad at me. And it's all my fault. I'm so sorry." He said with softness in his voice. "No, you hurt me. I loved you and you didn't. You were to busy being with other girls. I was just trying to see the best in you. I always thought you would never cheat on me. But you did." I said sobbing even more. "You can divorce me and move away from me and never see my face again. But please, I'm begging you. Don't do this. Please." He said with more sadness. I was about to let my feet off the rail and fall down to the peaceful beautiful river but before I was about to jump I was grabbed by the waist and was pulled back. "I'm so sorry..." Caleb said hugging me. "Let me go. I hate you." I said sobbing. I got out of his embrace and ran away from. I just had to be away from him. If I look at him any longer I just want to forgive him, but I can't he hurt me a lot this time. He broke my heart into pieces.

Long chapter today. Yayyyy!!! Anyways she found out about Caleb and his cheating with Olivia. 😔 What do you think will happen next?? I'm planning to write another book soon. Will you read it? Let me know.  Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and follow me. ❤️❤️