Chapter 11:

Caleb POV:
We've finally here at the beach it was a bit chilly but we got into our hotel. When we got there Sophia went straight into the bathroom to get ready for our dinner tonight. But as I was sitting on the bed my phone starts to ring I look at the screen and it said Olivia's name. I walk out to the balcony and answer it. "Hey why haven't you answered my phone calls?" She asked as soon as I answered. "Sorry. But I think we need to talk." I said to her. "About what??" She asked playfully. "When you come back we need to talk about us." I said quickly. "Okay." She said excitedly. "I have to go. I'll call you back whenever." I said to her walking back into the room.

When I came back in I saw that Sophia was already putting on her shoes, "Hey you ready?" I asked. "Yeah." She said smiling. I take her hand and we walk out to our dinner reservation.

Sophia POV:
I woke up to a huge headache I don't know why but I also felt very nauseous for some reason. I look at the clock and it was 4:00 in the morning, I go into the bathroom and I start throw up all of a sudden.

Caleb POV:
I turn around to cuddle with Sophia but I felt her spot and it was empty. I look up and I see the bathroom light on, I walk over there and I see Sophia bending over the toilet seat throwing up. I run up to her and I start to make circles with my hand on her back and I move her hair away  from her face. "Are you okay babe?" I asked after she had stopped throwing up. "Yeah I'm fine. I think I just have a flu or something." She said wiping her mouth. " I hug her and I kissed the side of her head. "Okay well do you wanna head back to bed?" I said. "Yeah I think that's a good idea." She said slightly smiling. I grab her arm and help her to bed, I tuck her in and I to my side and put my arm around her waist and we both fell asleep.

We woke up around 6:30 in the morning because Sophia wasn't feeling so good again. So after she got done throwing up again I decided I'm going to head to the store and go buy some things to make some soup and some medicine. "I'm gonna head to the store to get you some medicine and some things to make soup. Do you think your gonna be okay by yourself?" "Yeah. I think so,  just be quick. K?" She said looking very pale. So I hug her and ran out of the house on my way to the store to get the things I needed to get.

Sophia POV:
As I was in the bedroom taking a rest I suddenly hear the door open, "I'm back!" I heard Caleb said form downstairs. He comes upstairs with a water bottle and some pills, "I'm going to make some soup for you. Just wait a little bit and I will bring it up to you as soon as I finish making it." He said looking at me with a worried look and a slight smile. "Thank you so much Caleb." I said giving him a small smile. Your welcome beautiful." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Caleb POV:
After I've finished making the chicken noodle soup I put it in a bowl and brought it up stairs. When I walked into the room I saw that Sophia was sitting up on the bed reading a book. I interrupt her reading by saying," Here comes the best  chicken noodle soup you will ever taste." I said holding the tray with the soup on it with a side of hot teen tea. "Thank you." She said placing her book down on the night stand. I sit down next to her and said, "I'll feed you okay?" "Okay." She said smiling. I feed her and I asked her," How does it taste?" "It's actually really good." She said wiping her mouth with a napkin. I kiss her on the forehead and said, " I love you." "I love you too." She said cupping my face.

I know I have not updated in a long time but I just started school 2 weeks ago and I've been kind of busy. But here's another chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it and please vote and follow me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for reading.