Chapter 14:

Sophia POV:
When I got out of my shower I felt so relaxed, I walk into our closet and choose my outfit for the day. I just went with some blue skinny jeans and a casual shirt today, I have an appointment with a client this morning. But as I was leaving the house I see Caleb pulling into the driveway. I walk out to him and he looked like he was stressed or something but when he saw me his face lit up so much, he smiled and came over to hug me. "Sorry I had to run this morning, I went to go get breakfast with my dad." He said cupping my face with his warm hands.
"It's okay I'm about to head out I have an appointment with one of my clients." I said smiling. "Oh okay, how you feeling this morning?" He asked me. "I'm feeling better after a hot shower." I answered. "Oh okay well be careful when you go to work okay." He said kissing the temple of my forehead. "Okay, I'll see you later." I said walking to my car.

Caleb POV:
I was at work and all of a sudden I get a phone call saying Sophia just fainted in her office. I run out of my office and went straight to the hospital. When I got there I saw the doctor and I asked her,"Is Sophia okay? And is the baby okay?" "Yes the baby is fine but Sophia is very dehydrated and is not getting enough food in her system." She answered. "But she right in that room." She said pointing to the room right across from us. I walk in and I see her in there looking out the window. "Hey baby, are you okay?" I asked while hugging her. "Yeah I'm fine my head just hurts a lot." She said with a weak smile. "I'm sorry you feel that way." I said kissing her forehead.

Later on they said that Sophia has to stay in the hospital for a day so I went back home change clothes and to grab a pair of clothes for Sophia  and a comfy blanket. But as I was going back home I get a phone call from Olivia...

Another update. Sorry the chapter is short as always. Hoped you enjoy and don't forget to vote and follow me. What do you think Caleb's going to do? What do you think Olivia's going to say. Thanks for reading.❤️❤️😘😘