Chapter 19:

Sophia POV:
I turn around to see a face I remembered. It was Lucas, Josh's old friend. "Hey, Lucas." I said with excitement. "Hey Sophia." He said coming towards me for a hug. "How have you been?" He asked me. "I've been doing great, the act that I carrying another human being." I said touching my stomach. "Congratulations to you and your husband!! I didn't know that you were pregnant." He said smiling. "Anyways here you go." He said handing the book I wanted to me. "Thank you." I said looking through the book." "Your welcome." He said walking away.

Lucas POV:
After I said goodbye to Josh I made my way to the book store just to see if they had anything new. But as I was passing row of books, I saw a girl struggling to get a book, so I quickly go and help her. When she turned around I noticed that it was Sophia, the beautiful face I missed.
I always liked her but she was my best friends sister and I couldn't like. But I always liked her. I sill do.

Sophia POV:
When I got home I realized that Caleb was home because I saw his car in the drive way. I walk into the house and I see him asleep on the couch. I go up to him and I see that his cheeks look very pink, and when I touched . I run into the kitchen to get a bowl of cold water and a rag to bring his temperature down because it was at 103.

Caleb POV:
I decided to come home early because for some reason I was feeling very sick and tired. When I came home the house was empty and quiet, I was going to text where Josh and Sophia went but before I knew it I already knocked out on the couch in the living room.
When I woke up I was still on the couch but I felt a little weight on my arm. I look and it was Sophia asleep on top of my arm and is sitting in the ground. I lightly touch her head and she immediately gets up. "Are you okay?" She said. "Yeah I'm fine now. When did you come home?" I asked holding her tiny hands compared to mines. "About an 2 hours ago." She said with a tiny smile. "Do you want some soup? I'll go make some." She said about to get up but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "It's okay. I'm not that hungry." I said weakly smiling. "Okay then, do you wanna watch some tv?" She said grabbing the remote from the coffee table. She put in some tv and we literally sat there until the next morning, basically we slept in the couch that night.

New chapter. Short as always but it's an update. Lol, anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and follow me. Question... should I make a YouTube channel just curious. Let me know. ❤️