Chapter 1:

Caleb POV:
I came home late that night because I had a lot of work to do. I went into the kitchen and I looked in the fridge and I saw a Tupperware with a little note on top of it it said, 'I made your favorite. Eat this when you come home.❤️Sophia.' I was so tired that I just closed the fridge and made my way upstairs. I put on my sleeping clothes and hopped in bed.

Sophia POV:
I woke up and turned around and I saw that Caleb was still asleep. I quietly got up and went to go change into my outfit for the day. I wore black jeans with a nice mauve lace shirt and with some nude flats. I go downstairs and make some breakfast, I decided to make some waffles since it was his favorite. Then I hear him coming down the stairs, " I made your favorite, waffles." I said looking at him. "I don't have time for that." He said fixing his collar part to his suit and opening the front door. "Oh okay then." I said.

Caleb POV:
I didn't have time to eat breakfast with her because I'm meeting up with Olivia, the girl I'm seeing. She just got back from Paris, she's a model. Her body is so perfect, slim and fit, not like Sophia who's body is too skinny and fragile.

Later that night...

Sophia POV:
I've already made dinner but I didn't eat yet, I wanted to wait for Caleb to get back first so that we can eat together. An hour later I hear the door open and I get up to see and it was Caleb. I grabbed his briefcase and his coat,"I made dinner but I wanted to wait until you came back so that we can eat together." I said smiling at him. He just ignored me and walked into the dinning room.

Caleb POV:
Ugh she's so annoying, why did she have to wait for me. I walk straight to the dinning room and she follows behind me. "Here you go." She said placing a plate of food in front of me, she came and sat down next to me. "How was your day like?" She asked me. "Good." I said quickly. "Well that's good." She said smiling.
After we ate, I got up and went upstairs to take a shower.

Sophia POV:
After I finished washing the dishes I went upstairs and saw that Caleb already took a shower and was already laying down on the bed looking at his phone and smiling. I wonder why...
After I took a shower I changed into my night gown and hopped in bed. I turn to Caleb's side and tapped his back and he turned around. "You wanna cuddle?" I said smiling very wide. "Don't you think we're a little too old to cuddle?" He said turning back around. I was about to say something but forget it, the last time I remembered he loved cuddling. Maybe he changed...

Caleb POV:
After I said that I saw her smile fade away... I didn't feel bad though I think we're to old to cuddle. When  I turned back the other way I heard her think aloud. ' The last time I remembered he loved cuddling. Maybe he changed...'

Are you guys enjoying this story so far. Please vote and share this story.  Again thank you for reading.❤️