Chapter 2:

Sophia POV:
When I woke up this morning I saw that Caleb was already awake. I go into the closet and I see that he was changing into one of his work suits. "Good morning." I said to him. "Yeah." Was all he said. For some reason he hasn't been the way he used to be ... He doesn't hug or kiss me anymore, he doesn't even greet me anymore. He comes home late from work everyday now and ignores me all the time. Maybe he's just stress about work.

Since he already left for work I decided I will take a walk to my favorite book store since I have no appointments to take photos today. I love that place I can spend hours in there.

Caleb POV:
I came home around 6:30 and it was almost 7 now and I've been trying to call Sophia to see where she's at but she hasn't picked up to any of my calls. And finally I hear the door open, I walk over there and I see her standing there taking off her shoes. "Where have you've been! You know I've been worry sick about you!!" I said yelling at her. "I'm sorry I was at the book store and I lost track of time." She said softly. "Your such a nerd for liking books so much!! You know that!" I said walking closer to her. "Well I'm sorry for being such a nerd to you." She said her voice breaking.

Sophia POV:
I was so sad that he called me a nerd, he always thought it was cute that I liked books. I went into our room and changed into my night gown and fell asleep with tears still coming down my face.

Caleb POV:
I was so mad I had to leave the house and go see Olivia I missed her a lot and she was my stress reliever and my happiness.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and share this story.❤️