Chapter 6:

WORD COUNT: 2783

I woke up Saturday morning rolling over and looking at my phone 7:45

I sigh and get out of bed, I pull some nike shorts on under my oversized band tee and walk out my room. It's quite from what i could tell, so i decided to take a tour of the house myself. i walk to the other side of the house where you can see the lake from the living room and the back patio, i hear music coming from the hallway on the back wall so i start to walk towards it, as  i get closer i hear movement and I walk to the door and noticed it's glass so I could see straight through, and i lost my breath.

He turns towards the doors so I throw myself against the wall so he can't see me

He turns towards the doors so I throw myself against the wall so he can't see me. "Jesus Christ" I say under my breath trying to be as quite as I possibly can, I shake my head this can't even be real, I honestly shouldnt be here right now, looking at him like this, no wonder all the girls fall for him he's got everything their looking for, I hear the music stop so I start to panic and run to the kitchen and hide behind the counter. I hear Whistling coming down the hall, it passes me and I hear a door open and close, I stay hunkered down until I hear the water start to run.

I stand up and start to make myself breakfast I grabbed grits and bacon and started to cook, as I'm half way finished with my cooking I hear the water stop and I start to panic again, I pray to god he didn't see me looking at him, it was an honest mistake I didn't even know he was in there. But do I regret looking at him? Hell no. I mean, he's gorgeous, so is his body, I heard he's   a Med major so I'm assuming he's smart. I honestly shouldn't even be thinking about this right now. I'm in my own little world putting my food on my plate, I heard there was a library in here somewhere so I put my plate in the oven, "I'll be back soon baby" I tell my plate as I start my other adventure to find the library, hopefully there's some hot guys in there too.
I walked up a set of stairs and found these huge double doors so I walked into them and sure as hell here's the library, I walked to the back wall and immediately found the book where the wild things are, so I picked it up and walked back down to my plate.
I walked into the patio that over looks the lake and sat on the built in wooden bench on the side by the railing, I leaned up against it and started reading my book.
I'm half way done with my food when I hear the door open "good morning" of freaking course its Elijah "good morning". I said back changing the page of my book "I see you found the library" he says, mouth full of cereal "didn't your mom ever tell you don't chew with your mouth open" I say as I look up and see him finally clothed, a mouth full of food, "well, excuse me" he says smiling with a mouth full of food.i just look at him and then continue to read my book. "What are you doing today?" He asks "my friend Dustin is coming to pick me up in a little bit and he wants to show me around this area" I say focused on my book "he your new boyfriend?" I look up at him, squinting my eyes "what kind of question is that?? I told you I wasn't wasting my time on boys anymore" he turns his head sideways and puts his pointer finger on his chin "actually you didn't" he said "well now you know" I say closing my book "where you going" he asks, I turn and look at him "in the house" I state "oh" I walk past him and inside the house, I see taz in the couch with their friends, so i continue to my room. As I walk into my room i start to grab my clothes for the day I hear chewing behind me so I turn "are you ok? I ask "yeah? Why wouldn't I be" he states "your following me around like a lost puppy" I say "no, I'm just here" I squinted my eyes at him again "your lying, what's wrong?" I ask, hands on my hips" your trying really hard to be my friend and I don't like it or trust it. Tell me now" I say walking closer to him "no, I'm not trying to hard, yes you can trust me" I shake my head "if your gonna lie then get out" I say pointing out my room "why?? I'm not even doing anything" he says a hurt expression on his face "get!!!" I say "I'm not a stray dog" he says "I didn't say you were, I said get out" I say putting my hands on his shoulders and pushing him "I wanna hang out with you" I shake my head "when you tell me what your up to then we can hang out" I say as I push him out my room and grab my door "I'm not doing anything bad? Why would you think that?" I rise my brows "I lived almost 10 hours away and I still heard shit about you, your bad" I say as I close my door and lock it. I lean against my door and sigh and start to get ready for the day. I put on my sunscreen, BB cream, powder, brows and mascara, I grab my strapless cobalt blue bikini and the matching bottoms and throw a pair of jeans and converse on. I put on my lip gloss and grab some money and my phone.
Half an hour later I walk out my room and into the living room, I walk to the door and let Dustin in "hey!!" He says as he runs up to me and picks me up, spinning me around "hey" I say as I laugh, he puts me down "I missed you too damn much"