Chapter 4: Put a Little Love In Your Heart

Word Count:2335

I jolt as I Wake up to someone banging on my door. So I wrap my black silk robe around my bunny tee shirt and walk to my door, as I open it I see my mom on the other side "hey just wanted to let you know I'm headed to work, Gage already left but he wanted me to tell you he stopped by that place and talked the guy down to 8 instead of 12" I rub my eyes and nod "ok, did he happen to say what time he'd be there?" I ask "no, it's 7 am right now so they should be opening soon" she says. I nod once again and look back at my bed "Well I'm going back to sleep" I state i give my mom a hug and tell her goodbye "love you, have a nice day at work" she smiled and nodded "stop by after you pick it up, I wanna see it" I nod as she walks away, I close my door and get back in my bed.
10 o'clock rolls around and my phone alarm goes off, I turn over to turn it off and I start checking my Snapchat replying to snaps I got over night and watching snap stories. I hear a knock on my door "ITS OPEN" I yell and in walks Taz "hey, I'm going for brunch with Angel,T chase and Elijah, do you wanna go with?" She asks I roll over to look at her " I guess, what time?" I ask as I finally get up and walk to my calendar and cross of June 1st "uhhh, around 12 ish" She says. I shrug "ok sounds good" I say as she walks out "make sure you look presentable, pirate boy will be there" she winked as she walks to her room. I stand and look at the pictures of all my friends on my wall, my birthday is in 4 days and I'm going to be away from the most important people in my life. I feel my eyes start to burn so I turn away and grab my stuff for my shower.
Once I'm out the shower I stand in the mirror and part my hair straight down the middle, then I take my vitamin oils and run it thru my ringlets, I brush my teeth and put on my daily moisturizer. I walk into my room and grab my outfit for the day I put on my scented lotion and walk back to my outfit it was a baby pink shirt that says rapture on the back, with Capri cut yoga pants, and a baby pink and white dad cap. I put on my eyebrows and leave everything else bare. I sit back down on my bed and start to read this book, when I get a notification from snap Dustin has sent you a snap, so I opened it, and at first it was a bunch of videos of him doing back flips into his pool. Then I see the little blue chat box open " just wanted to let you know I miss you, and I'll miss going to school with you, maybe one day we can meet up and go to the lake? Oh happy early birthday babe ;)" the message read so I snap him back "I miss you too, and thanks! Im going to the lake with Taz and her friends Friday and Saturday, maybe you can drive up so I can see you" I look at the clock and it's 11:45 so I start to grab my stuff, I grab my money for my new baby, my keys, wallet, pepper spray, and I grab some light baby pink converse, as I sit down on my bed to put my shoes on I see another notification, "yeah! That'd be great! I just got a new truck so we can go take a birthday spin for the birthday girl, what do you want for your birthday btw?" I laugh "you don't have to get me anything, just show up" I send and stand up. I walk down stairs looking s for Taz and low and behold she's in the kitchen, as I walk in it starts getting louder and I hear yelling "what the hell are you even on about mate?" Chase yells "I was just saying, my English teachers assistant was hot as hell" Elijah says as I walk into the kitchen out the corner of my eye I see Taz hit him in the arm "good morning sunshine" Taz says "yeah whatever, not really, more like an ok morning" I say as I grab a water bottle and lean against the cabinet to take my morning pills, I look over and their all staring at me "I mean unless y'all want the voices to talk today, I need to take these" I say as I put the pill bottles back up and walk past them. I turn and their all whispering something to each other. I get annoyed " HELLLLOOOO?" "Are we still going?" I yell, they all come walking out the kitchen "where are you in such a rush to go?" Elijah asks I turn around and look at him with a blank expression on my face "I got an appointment with my sugar daddy at 1, my baby daddy a 2:30 and a date with your dad at 5" I say. I turn back around and walk out the door to Taz's car, I hop in the front seat and put on my seat belt, chase is the next one to get in the car "are they inside making out or something?" I ask he laughed "nah, he's inside sulking because your "mean" be puts air quotes around mean "honestly I think your quite funny, naming him pirate boy, telling him you were going to charge him for looking at you, my favorite is jack sparrow tho" he says as he begins to laugh again "Welp, I'm glad I can brighten your day with my assholeness" I smile proudly. They finally walk out the house and we head to brunch on the way there Taz asks me to turn her playlist on so I did and the first song that came on was milkshake we look at each other "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS" we sing loudly, the boys in the back laughing their asses off "I know you want it, the thing that makes me, what the boys go crazy for, they lose their minds, the way I wind, I think it's time" And before we can get to the next part chase screams " LA LA-LA LA LA, WARM IT UP, LALA-LALALA, THE BOYS ARE WAITING" Taz and I look at each other and laugh. We pull up to the diner and Angel and t are standing out front, Angel heard the music and started bumping Taka with her butt, almost knocking him down. She turns "o my god babe are you ok?" She asks as she holds back a laugh "yeah whatever" he says as he laughs "you just can't handle all that junk in the trunk" I say as I hug Angel. We go inside and sit down. and of course I'm stuck sitting across from jack sparrow, I roll my eyes as he sits down "you gotta problem? He asks me. I look up at him "don't start no shit, won't be no shit" I said back, crossing   my arms over my chest "why do you not like me?" I look at him "do you really want my honest opinion?" I say, he's definitely not ready for my answer. he nodded "you remind me of a guy I used to know in middle school, had that "bad boy" look, thought he was pretty, thought he was the shit, you reek of arrogance, and you just seem like a dick to me" I say as I shrug my shoulders, he leans in "well I'll have you know, I'm not a dick just because I have one, I'm actually really nice. But you'd have to get out your own ass to know that wouldn't you?" He barks back, I turn my face, my leg bouncing in annoyance with a smirk on his face he turns away "well sorry my mommy and daddy didn't teach me to bow down to dudes, you wanna know what my mom thought me tho?" I ask he turns his head back to me, I lean in "never trust a ho" I say and smile. He looked at me like I smacked him in his face.

I finished eating early and left the diner, I honestly didn't feel like being around them anymore. So I left and walked to the car shop my baby was at. I walked into the place and went to the front desk this blond headed blue eyed ken doll was at the desk "hi, how can I help you?" He asks " I'm looking for Danny? I'm buying the blue mustang out front from him, my names Reese" I said and grab my money out my backpack, he did a double take "your Reese?" "Yeah? Why?" I asked as I wrinkled my forehead "oh I just thought you'd be an old dude" "oh ok" I said. as he turned to go look for Danny a guy walks in "dan, Reese is here" "ok" he walks up to the window and sticks his hand out "nice to meet you" I shake his hand "you too" I say "so 7,000" I give him a confused expression "I thought it was 8?" "Yeah well I'm having a good day, and I was 17 once needed a way to get back and forth but nobody would take me, obviously you walked here so obviously you want this" I nod my head "thanks, I really appreciate, I probably shouldn't buy this car but I need it, and I'm going to collage outta town next year" I say "well then see, you do need this, this was fate bringing you here" he says as he hands me the keys and I hand him his money "thank you so much, you don't understand how much this means to me" I feel my eyes start to well up "no problem kid, take care of baby, and take care of yourself" I nod my head and smile "have a nice day" "you too kid, be safe and have fun" I smile and walk out to the car and unlock it, I sit down in the leather seats and run my hands over the wooden console and dashboard. I put the key in the ignition and it starts up immediately, sounding like she's brand new. "Alright sally" I say as I pull out the drive way and take off.

2 hours later:
I pull into the drive way after being out pretty much all day. I grab my bag off the passenger seat and get my keys, I walk up the stairs and unlock the door, as I step inside I hear Taz " Reese Lynn" "yeah" I say back "come here please, I walk into her bedroom and pirate boy is here "ok I've had enough of you to constantly fighting" she says I look at him and as he looks at me "your my sister re, and not only are you my best friend but YOUR the adult El" She says to both of us I sigh "I'm sorry I called you a ho, and pirate boy, and jack sparrow and a nephew" I say "it was out of line and I didn't mean it, I've been going through a lot with guys right now and I guess I was just taking it out on you" I say I turn to Taz "I'm sorry that I've been picking fights and being such a bitch, there's just a lot going on and I don't really know how to cope" I say as I turn to leave "pack your bags" She says "we leave at 12:30" I nod and grab my backpack.

By the time I'm done packing it's 6:30 and my mom and Gage walk into the door. "We're home" they yell, I walk down the stairs and greet Gage before walking up to my mom and hug her "what's wrong? Did everything go ok with the car?" I nod "I just wanted to hug you, and say I love you" I say as I sit on the couch "are you sure?" She asks "yeah" I nod and smile, she looks at me one last time before she walks away. "Dinners in the kitchen" She says "what's for dinner" Taz asks as she walks past me on the couch "pizza" as I go to walk in the kitchen I feel someone grab my Elbow "hey, can I talk to you?" Elijah asks "yeah I guess, what's up?"
He looks down and puts his arms behind his back "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have said all those nasty things about you, you just remind me of my ex girlfriend and I thought you were gonna be just like her after Taz told me about you, I thought you'd be stuck up and rude." He said I nodded and started to turn, but before I could he grabbed my hand "wait, look, I want us to be friends ok? Your actually a really nice person and I'd like to get to know you, that's if you wanna be friends though" he said, I pull my hand out of his and wipe it down the side of my leg "yeah we can be friends for Taz's sake" I say. he nodded and smiled "ok sounds great" he says as he walks into the kitchen.

❌hey guys, I'd really appreciate it if you'd like the chapters, it lets me know you want me to continue writing❌