18

Dear Angel Diary,
I died. I was assigned my soul mate to watch over. He's beatiful, but I have to wait for him to meet me.

---

Dear Angel Diary,
He got in a fight with his parents today. They noticed his soulmark had faded. They wanted to set him up with some girl. NO. He's mine. I may have spooked them out of that decision, but the council doesn't need to know.

---

Dear Angel Diary,
I had to pull him from yet another fight today. If only I could really calm him down. If only I could wrap my arms around his waist and he could feel it.

----

Dear Angel Diary,
He wrote on a piece of paper today and left it on his desk. "Hello soulmate; I wish we could meet." He doesn't know how much I wish it too, but I can't let that happen.

---

Dear Angel Diary,
He spoke aloud as he walked up the roof of the stairs. "I want to meet you."

---

He stood at the edge of the roof. I tried to pull him back. "Why don't you want me to meet you?"

For a second, our minds connect. 'Because Nico, you need to live your life. I love you, and I don't want you to throw your life away for me. I'm Will Solace.'

---

Dear Angel Diary,
We made contact yesterday.

/Will Solace: Soulmate and Guardian of Nico Di Angelo

---

He left another paper. "I'll live for you. I love you Will."