Chapter 14 - Friendly Plans

"Time to sleep."

~~~~~~

I was shaken awake by the stupid emo, which I groaned at.

"What the hell, Zane?"

He shrugged and got up from on top of me, exiting the room. "There's breakfast."

I glared at his back and rubbed my eyes, getting up and following him down. 'Knowing the guys, they probably pigged out on all of it by now.'

I looked around the corner and into the kitchen. The four Ro'meave's were there, only missing their father at the table.

I took a seat in Mr. Ro'meave's place and took a pancake and some egg. "So, you guys didn't pig out? That's surprising!"

Garroth lightly glared at me. "We're not savage beasts, we're only teenage boys..."

Vylad shrugged at his brother's comment and shoveled the leftover food into his mouth. I raised a brow at Garroth. 'See?'

~~~~~~

I looked at the three Bros and the school. "I don't wanna go~" I whined to Garroth and was tugging on his suit.

He gave me a sideways glance and shook his head, dragging me anyways.

I sighed as I was pushed in the direction that my locker was in. I walked down the packed hallway and squished my way to my locker, opening it and filling my bag with whatever I needed.

A hand slammed beside my head, making me jump. "Hey, Cutie."

I turned around to see Gene and his minions. "How many times do I have to tell you, I'M NOT INTERESTED!"

He only chuckled and looked over his shoulder. "You ruin all the fun, don't you? What would you do if we had something important to you...?"

I only glared at him with a huff before slipping under his arm and walking to class. "You're going to regret walking away from me, Pup!"

~~~~~~

I drew random circles along the margin of the page as I listened to the werewolf teacher give us a lecture about attacking other students just because of Balto and Aaron. I swear that those two try to kill each other at any chance they get.

I tilted my head to Aaron and nudged him. "Aaron...?"

I heard him growl, "What?"

"Why the hell do you guys fight so much?"

"Balto thinks that just because he's Alpha that he can get away with it."

"But... He can. Can he not?"

He shook his head and glared at the back of Balto. He murmured things under his breath that I was sure some werewolves could've heard.

After the class was wasted by an hour-long lecture, it was finally lunch for which I was not going to complain about. I wrapped my arm around Aaron's neck, pulling him down slightly.

"Ready for lunch, Aar?" Aaron gave a sour face at the nickname and removed my arm slung around his neck.

I pouted and crossed my arms as we both squished through groups of people to get to our own. Aaron wasn't too comfortable with them, but he was softening up. 'His looks can be a bit deceiving as he's a lot softer than he appears.'

As we continued making our way to the cafeteria, I tried engaging Aaron in small talk although my efforts were futile. He ended up ignoring me but at least he checked behind for me whenever he walked too fast.

"(Y/n), why are you trying to be my friend so badly? I'm perfectly fine on my own." Aaron finally spoke to me for the first time since class.

"Because you looked really lonely and you're kinda mean... But you also looked like you could use a friend! Or at least someone to talk to."

He hummed at my answer and went back to staying silent, but I was used to him doing that at this point. He could never hold an actual conversation.

With a few more steps, we were into the cafeteria and heading to our table. Aaron never brought and even bought food for lunch, but I did the same thing, I'm never hungry when it comes to lunch at school. We sat down beside each other, him on my left, and stayed silent unless someone asked him something personally. Aph said that she and Travis were trying to plan a hangout for the group that worked for all of us. They came up with a sleepover, camp-out, and movie night.

"Well, spring break is coming up soon, so I suppose we might as well have it then, right?" Laurence looked around at the group, all of us nodding our heads in agreement for the most part.

"So, what should each of us bring? I could probably bring some food and snacks?" Garroth asked, making all of us speak over each other about what we'd bring to the party.

We all quieted down after that but quickly erupted into laughter. We all then properly discussed what we'd be bringing so that Aphmau could write it down and make a checklist. Garroth, Zane, Vylad and I would be bringing most of the snacks and drinks. Laurence was planning on bringing some different movies with him. Travis was going to help Aphmau with setting up the whole party, so they were in charge of the tents and beddings. Kawaii~Chan insisted on baking treats for us to enjoy and Katelyn was going to bring some board games just in case we got bored of watching movies. Aphmau looked at Aaron since he didn't say anything.

"What about you, Aaron?"

"I don't think I'm going to go. I'm busy that week with work." Aaron responded and looked at his hands, fiddling with the ends of his red sweater.

Aph whined, "But you have to come!"

"Yeah, Aaron! Live a little man!" I punched his shoulder and smiled at him.

He looked at me and sighed.

"Fine. I'll come."