Chapter 12 - An Interesting Day~

Previously On The New One...

"Alright students, we will not be doing maths class today due to a mandatory assembly." Ms. Shar announced. Groans were heard from most of the students but they all lined up anyways.

As we exited the class and headed to the gym, sitting in our designated spots at the front of the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and slouched forward in my seat, wanting to get this assembly over with. Mr. Chad isn't the most entertaining to listen to. Seeing him up on stage already made a thankful sigh escape my lips, no entrance this time.

"HELLO STUDENTS!" His accented voice boomed all around us, "I called you all here for an important message! Fortunately, some students with more outstanding grades will be switching schools for the day with the other school,  O'khasis Prep. Once you all go back to your classes, the students will be called to my office where they will receive more info! GOOD DAY!" And with that, Chad jumped out one of the Auditorium windows.

The students all got up and filled out of the room, going back to their classes, hoping they got chosen. I sat in my spot and swung my feet, waiting for the announcements.

"From Freshman to Seniors, these are the 'lucky' students: Vylad, Nicole, (Y/n), Teony, Lucinda, Jeff, and Jeffory. You may all come down to Principal Chad's office." 

The intercom ended and I stood up, as did Nicole. I didn't notice her earlier but we both exited as I followed her to his office. I sighed as I sat beside Vylad, waiting for Mr. Chad to tell us the info.

"A'ight students, Imma just give you these sheets, I'm too lazy right now to explain it." He left us on our own after he placed a small stack of pamphlets on his desk, each of us grabbing one.

The first page was of what we should bring and the name of the student that we'd be going to classes with. We had to bring a notebook, pencil, pen and a book. Right below that was the student, Mei Derzo. Hm- Interesting name. (He is the one above, fyi^^ I'm too lazy to put an actual ref-) I looked at the other pages, which was really just more about O'khasis Prep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slung my bag over my back after shoving the essentials for tomorrow in it. The walk home was quite peaceful as the soon-to-be Winter breeze blew by, sending a small shiver through my body. Walking faster was a simple task, that was until I actually stood at my front door. I gulped before shaking my head, I'll try a back way.

My first option was my window. I tried prying open the window as my screen was already off from escaping before, but oh the irony, it didn't open. I groaned and went out back through the side, hoping that the back door was unlocked. That's probably the second luckiest thing that happened all day.

The door took a bit more effort to open but it worked. I stepped inside and wiped my shoes off, placing them beside the mat once I took them off. I then made my way to the stairs and climbed them quickly, bee-lining to my room and locking the door. I threw my knapsack beside my bed and flopped on the comfy mattress.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I can only imagine..~

~

~

~

~

~

~

HOLY COW I ACTUALLY UPDATED, WOW. I'm truly sorry for keeping y'all down by not updating;; This book just kinda sucks in my eyes but 4K VIEWS AND 100+ VOTES. YOU ARE ALL BLOODY CRAZY, I love you all

 YOU ARE ALL BLOODY CRAZY, I love you all

(605 words)

BYE MY AMAZING MUFFINS!

Alarshi~