Chapter 2 - New Friends

Little Things to Remember:

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(E/c) = Eye Colour

(D/n) = Dog's Name

(F/TV) = Fav. TV Show

(F/c) = Fav. Colour

~More will be added~

~Your P.O.V.~

My dad is now pulling into a beautiful large beige house.

 I was surprised that my dad could even afford this house considering everything else he wastes his money on

 I was surprised that my dad could even afford this house considering everything else he wastes his money on. So this made no sense that he could afford this unless he of course like always made me find a job to pay for most of the bills and such. I'm not sure if I can keep this up for much longer. Anyways, I quietly woke up (D/n) and grabbed my box of belongings and walked up to the house.... It was amazing even in the inside, I didn't realize i was just standing there in awe at the doorway until my dad pushed me to the ground and scoffed "Keep moving brat." As I slowly got up again I checked around the house still in awe as I now found a bedroom that I figured for sure my father would let my call my own!

" As I slowly got up again I checked around the house still in awe as I now found a bedroom that I figured for sure my father would let my call my own!

( Your bedroom minus all the books, chair, lamp, and rug :( )

I then placed my box down and told (D/n) to stay there as I found my dad and asked if I could have this he didn't really care but then again he didn't even care about me so I was use to it. After I unpacked everything I went downstairs and decided to go see who my neighbours were... I just hoped that they were around my age or at least nice, that would be a great change! As I slipped on my shoes I ran to our neighbours house to the left of us, when the door opened I saw a guy about my age with sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hello. Anything I could help you with?" The boy said

"Um... N-not really, a-all I wanted was to say h-hello.." I said as you looked at the ground

"Oh, well are you the new neighbour that moved in beside us?" The boy asked

I stayed looking at the ground and shook my head 'yes'. Oh my Irene (Y/n) great first impression! *Mentally facepalms*

"Well it's nice to meet you, my name's Garroth, and yours?" Garroth asked again

"M-my name's (Y-(Y/n)..." I said while slightly looking up to the boy

"Well it was nice meeting you (Y/n)." He said with a smile

 "Same t-to you!" I replied with a slight smile on my face

Garroth waved as I walked back past my house and to the next neighbours house.... Well I hope this won't be as bad with this person as it was with Garroth... I thought as I let out a slight sigh. I knocked  on the door but this time a woman with raven black hair and chocolate eyes looked at me.

"Hello there! Are you the new neighbour?" The woman asked with a huge smile

"Uh-Well, I'm the daughter of course, but yes I just came to meet our new neighbours." I replied with a side smile

"Oh well isn't that great?!  So what's your name dear?" She asked

"My name is (Y/n)..." I replied

"Well, (Y/n) I might have a friend for you, just one second...APHMAU THERE'S SOMEONE I'D LIKE YOU TO MEET!! COME DOWN HERE!!" She yelled

"Yes mom? Oh- w-well hello t-there I'm A-aphmau... What's your n-name?" A smaller girl asked

"I'm (Y/n) i-it's nice to meet you Aph-Aphmao?" I said

"It's Aph-MAU but don't worry most people get it wrong!" Aphmau said

"Sorry.. Hey Aphmau.. I was wondering if you maybe want to go to the park with me?" I asked

"Sure! I'd love to one sec.."

Aphamu then came asked if she could invite some friends to come and i being me agreed that they can come. As we talked about a few things on our walk to the park, as we got there I saw two boys, one looked like Garroth and the other one with light brown hair and sky blue eyes Aphamu then walked up to them and she started to blush.. awww cute.. The other boy that had brown hair turned around and told me his name, he said his name was Laurance I believe... I'll be honest they were kinda cu- NO (Y/N), BAD (Y/N), YOU JUST MET THEM!

Anyways.... after a while I said I had to go home before well my dad... ya know, but I left and went home, I'm glad I already made some friends, I can't wait till tomorrow..............

( A/N-Thank you again to anyone who reads this story!! You're amazing!!!!!!! :3 <3 Also 765 words!)