Chapter 11 - Trouble Awaits!

Previously on The New One...

One thing that Garroth and (Y/n) didn't notice were a few certain boys watching them from the back of the movies, some burning with envy towards Garroth and some with anger.

One boy in particular though wished for (Y/n) to be in their arms instead...And that boy was (B/O/C)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--A/N - OMI!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE 2K+ READS >w< EEEEEEEEEE >:3 I AM SOOO HAPPY AND LITERALLY FAN-GIRLING WHEN I SAW THAT! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READ, VOTED, AND COMMENTED ON MY TRASH CALLED A STORY! :D--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(U/n) = Username~

~Author's P.O.V.~

As Garroth and (Y/n) walked to their neighbourhood, they exchanged small talk and even some jokes, making laughter fill the ghost-like streets. Once they arrived in front of (Y/n)'s door, (Y/n) thanked Garroth for the wonderful evening and Garroth even got a kiss on the cheek/hug. (I'm not that evil see?)

"See you tomorrow Garroth. I really did enjoy this -uh, d-date." (Y/n) called out to Garroth.

As (Y/n) entered their house s/he was glad to be met with the sudden warmth of the house. Not a comfy warmth, but it was good enough. (Y/n) walked into her/his room, calling quietly to (D/n). Once (Y/n) was all settled, they laid down and went into a deep, dreamless slumber.

~Time skip to morning :D~

As the alarm blared in (Y/n)'s ear, s/he let out a low groan and shut it off. (Y/n) started getting ready while their laptop was sent notifications. Once (Y/n) was finished, they checked their laptop to see that it was some group chat containing (U/n) or (Y/n), Shu or Aph, FC or Aaron, Diamond_Soul, Fire_Fist, SNL, VR, ZoO and CrystalKatanas. They were all talking to each other with (Y/n) being lost as to who these other people were. They decided to ignore it and ask Aaron or Aph at school.

~Your P.O.V.~

As I finished climbing the painfully long staircase, I ran the rest of the way towards the doors. I spotted the group and slowed down.

"Hey! Guys!" I called out.

"Huh- Oh, (Y/n)! Hey!" Zane, surprisingly, yelled back.

As I finally reached them, the bell rang...'Perfect timing, ugh' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon guys, let's get to class..." I said before walking to homeroom.

As we parted ways, the halls slowly became quiet...Maybe even just a bit too quiet. I walked around the corner, speed walking to get to class faster, only to bump into Zenix....'Not this, I can't deal with this right now!' I looked at his face before rushing past him, or at least I tried to.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back so I was facing him.

"Hey, what's the rush...Wolfy?" He asked in a sinister voice.

"W-Wolfy? Where did that come from..?" I questioned, "Ugh- Nevermind that, I have to get to class, Zenix."

I rushed past him and into my first class, maths. I was in luck when the bell rang right after I sat down.

"Alright students, we will not be doing maths class today due to a mandatory assembly." Ms. Shar announced. Groans were heard from most of the students but they all lined up anyways. 

As we exited the class and headed to the gym, sitting in our designated spots at the front of the stage.

-- Guys, I'm sorry for not updating. It's just...Aph's content doesn't attract to me anymore. I feel that her contents got worse this year with all the random 'mini games' she does, they just bore me and the Season 2 of PDH just feels like a redo of the first season, but with new characters. So, sorry, I've just started to grow out of this fandom and her channel due to the thing it turned into.--