Side Story -Aaron x Fem!Reader- He's My Match?

A/N - So first off, I am sooooo sorry for not updating the actual story but I've had this idea so I decided to make it while I keep thinking of how the story will progress. It's taking me longer because I want it to be enjoyable and not utter crap. :) Also, I might make a part two depending on the feedback so, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT CHU WANT ME TO DO! PLEASE! ;^;

This Side Story is based off one of my favourite books: Matched by Ally Condie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Your P.O.V.-

~Reader as a 6 year old :D~

I skipped to the side walk, a bucket in my hands. As I sat down, I dumped the chalk from the bucket and started drawing. A taller boy with dark hair walked up to me and asked if he could draw with me. I let him, only for my mommy to pick me up and apologize to the little boy.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but, there's going to be a storm. Don't want a cold now do we?" My mother said carefully.

The boy only nodded and gave me a barely noticeable smile before he walked back about 3 houses. My mommy started scooting me towards our open door while I was staring at the disappearing boy. 'I hope I can see him again...'  I mumbled.

~Reader as a 13 year old ;)~

It was the weekend meaning I had more leisure hours since there was no school. I finished pulling on my plaincloths and headed out my room to find my mother. I kept calling her until I ran into her by the door.

"Ready to go sweetie?" Mother asked.

"Ughhh- Yes, just please never call me that again!"

"Aw, but- fine.." Mom gave up and opened the door for me.

"Hey ma? Can we take the Air-train?"(I think that's what she called it... >-<)

"Sure (Y/n). Do you have your card though?"

'Right my card...' I thought. I checked my plaincloths hoping it was there and Ta-da! It was....I pulled it out and showed my mom.

"Yep, right here."

She replied with an simple nod and walked of towards the air-train stop.

When it finally arrived we scanned our cards and sat down waiting for our stop to be called. What felt like hours later, we heard the intercom announce our stop.

Once we entered the library, I immediately went towards the poems section. I tried to find some new ones I haven't read but no such luck. I was about to walk away when I saw some certain black hair stick up from a book. I smiled to myself as I walked behind him and hugged his neck.

"Hey, Aaron!" I whispered.

"Gah! (Y-Y/n)! Don't do that." He replied in a small voice.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly as I released him and sat in front of him, "Watcha reading though?"

"Stuff about the 100 writer's and their origins. Kinda boring if you ask me."

He showed me the page with someone called 'William Shakespeare'. (The one time Social Studies failed me ;~;) I huffed out in understanding but noticed a page that was slightly bent at the corner. I swiftly took the book and flipped to the page and saw a small, tattered piece of parchment. It definitely wasn't our regular paper so I was quite intrigued. I nimbly opened the parchment to see some curvy writing; I could make it out though.