Chapter 9 - wait.. A D-date?!

Little Things To Remember:

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(E/c) = Eye Colour

(D/n) = Dog's Name

(F/TV) = Fav. TV Show

(F/c) = Fav. Colour

(F/s) = Fav. Song

~More Things Will Be Added~

A/N - OMI I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE I'VE UPDATED!! I'm such a sucky author.... ;~; I don't think any of you have any idea how bad I feel for leaving like that... but.... I'M BACK!! Also I'm thinking of removing the key thing and adding extras when needed..... Well anyways ONTO DA STORY!!!!!

*UPDATE-- Sorry!! I said I'd update on that Friday but my charging cord decided to break on me and my laptop died so I couldn't update!! >:[*

~Your P.O.V.~

I hate it... I hate feeling so weak in front of them... I don't really know why but I do. Ever since I met them I've been such a crybaby. Hehehe.... I guess I've always been though, but mostly ever since I've met my friends and... possible lovers I guess.*Sigh* Why am I so emotional and open to these people? I've never trusted anyone before so why now? Is it because I lo-- My thoughts were interrupted by someone deciding to shake my shoulders to the point where it felt they would fall off, I finally looked up from my lap, my (E/c) eyes still a bit glassy from the crying I've been doing. Garroth's beaut- wait, no... ocean blue -that's better (Y/n)- orbs seem to pierce into mine...

"Y-yes Garroth...?" I questioned the blond

"Well, (Y/n) I-i was wondering if maybe..." He paused to look around, then back to me, he looked nervous, REALLY nervous "I-i was just wondering if uh... Y-you'd mayb-be like t-to go to the um, m-movies with m-me?... J-JUST A-A-AS FRIEND-DS O-OF COURSE!

I just looked at him shocked, why me out of all people? Is it suppose to be a date or just hanging out? How do I answer him?? Ugh! Stupid brain over thinking things like usual...

"Um.. (Y-Y/n)....?" He asked

"Huh? Oh.... uh, y-yea o-of course Garroth!" I could immediately tell I was blushing... Why you gotta betray me like that feelings?!

All I could hear was I quiet sigh from him, obviously of relief.   'I guess he thought I would reject him? But who could reject someone like THE Garroth Ro'meave, he's just so cute, and his voice is hypnotic so are his eyes and he's just such a gentlema- Wait.... NO,NO,NO,NO,NONONONO! NO (Y/n) STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!!' I thought while shaking my head "What are they doing to me..? I've never acted like this...." I asked myself

"Who's doing what to you??" I heard a voice call behind me, their words laced with concern

"W-what? Y-you heard that?" I turned around only to be met with Dante's face "Kya! D-dante don't scare me like that!!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but what did you mean 'What are they doing to me?' ? Who's they? What exactly are they doing to you? Do I need to kick some as-" I cut him off by placing my fingers on his mouth...

"Okay 1) Why were you eavesdropping on me? 2) I was just talking to myself and used 'they' instead of their name, 3) Nothing, they're doing nothing to me and there is no need to kick anyone's butt Dante..." 

"I see, but I wasn't eavesdropping, well I wouldn't call it ease-dropping, but I heard you mumbling to yourself so I went to check on you to see if you've either A) Gone insane or B) Contemplating something out loud."

"Oh, okay well thanks for being concerned I guess...?"

"Uh... Yeah." Dante said scratching his neck "I-i need to go but I'll see you around (Y/n)!"

And with that he ran off..... Great, my thoughts can haunt me again. Instead of being an introvert that I am, I decided it would be better to go outside and get some fresh air and that's exactly what I did with an unexpected twist along the way....

-CLIFFHANGER!!! :D-

(JK, I'm not THAT mean.... Nah I am.)

As I slipped on my shoes, I directed myself out the door closing it quietly and turning around taking a deep inhale of the fresh Autumn breeze. As I pranced down the cracked pavement towards the park, I started humming (F/s).... I eventually got to the park and watched the yellow, brown, red and orange leaves danced in the wind. I sighed contently as I made my way to the bridge (Where Aph hangs out w/ Laurance and Senp- Garroth...) and looked over the water. I stayed like that for a while as the breeze became colder....

"Why...? What's so special about me that the boys have to act like....that?" (Sorry but Alarshi~Chan HATES when Reader~Senpai's are SOOO oblivious.. :|

"*Sighs* I don't get it..." And with that I walked home, my thoughts drowning me and the cold breeze nipping at my red nose and ears, leaves of many colours (I'm Canadian... Deal with how I spell colour...) dancing around me. The smell of pumpkins and cinnamon filled the air as I walked past a Café on my way back to my Hell where my friends happened to be at.. Or at least I thought.

((A/N - Okay first I suck, second I'm sorry for this short incomplete chapter but I will continue it tomorrow because It'll be Friday (Which means I really have no life) so I should be able to finish it wish fresh -- Good -- Ideas! Thank you for all the support on this book, I can't believe how many views this book has got!! I love you all stay awesome!!! And ya know what... I'm just gonna call you muh little Muffins! IDFK why but I like muffins, I guess..... Okay well I'm gonna end this and update it later so it becomes less awkward.))

>*~BYE MY LITTLE MUFFINS!~*<

>*~Alarshi~Chan~*<