15. make up

bc mx first win!!! for the kiho shippers !! also I'm sorry for the shit grammar my brain hates English atm I'll fix it when my brain functions properly i just want to update this ASAP lol its 100% hh next I promise

.

"HOPEFUL ABOUT WHAT?!" Wonho screams and Kihyun can feel the older running after him.

"Damn it! I said get away from me!" Kihyun huffs back. Thank god their clothes at the moment were made for sports and movement. "Don't follow me!"

"Fine! But stop running!" Wonho pleads, "I'll stop as long as you stop,"

Kihyun contemplates halting in his sprint. Should he do as told? He doesn't necessarily not trust Wonho but he kind of doubts him now.

Kihyun looks back to see Wonho still following his steps, gaze firm and determined.

Kihyun sighs. No matter how stupid it'd seem but he really trusts this guy the most.

He stops and turns around, catching his lost breath. "There. I stopped," he states for Wonho who was clutching on his own knees.

Wonho flashes him a tired yet gentle upturn of the lips, as if thanking Kihyun for listening to him.

But alas, the soft smile turns into a Cheshire grin and Kihyun knows he's fucked.

"Get your hands off of me!" Kihyun screams when Wonho pulled him by the wrist.

Wonho rolls his eyes, "You're overreacting," He carries Kihyun, situating the younger man in his arms, bridal style. "Now, stop struggling or you'll fall,"

Kihyun gasps, "No," He hides his face in his palms, "This is not how I dreamed you carrying me to be but I still like it. Oh my god,"

Wonho tilts his head closer to Kihyun's face. "You said something?"

"Nothing," Kihyun declines, voice covered by his palms. "Let me down,"

Wonho starts to walk outside, "Not until you tell me what's wrong,"

Kihyun groans, "Nothing is. Let me down,"

"Excuse me," Wonho says to a staff passing by who is looking at them weirdly, "If nothing's wrong then why are you covering your face like this?"

"Because you're carrying me?" Kihyun removes his hands to glare at Wonho. Wonho tries to drop Kihyun.

Kihyun screeches, scrambling to prevent his fall and wrapping his arms around Wonho's neck. "Agh! Hyung!!!"

Wonho guffaws, securing his hold onto the smaller once more. "Will you tell me what's wrong now?" He asks cheekily, clearly amused at the current situation.

"N-nothing is!" Kihyun stutters, flustered at the realization that there was almost no space in between their faces and that he could literally feel the older's breath.

"Aish, my Kihyunnie is so stubborn." Wonho tuts, continuing on his walking.

Kihyun's ear flush at the endearing nickname and the possessiveness of his words, but he will not, will never let Wonho notice it. "Where are you taking me? We need to go back now,"

"You didn't really mind the shoot when you ran away. Why think of it now?" Wonho replies, smugness apparent. Kihyun wanted to sock him a good one.

Just as Kihyun was about to raise his elbow, Wonho stops and sits down on a bench. Kihyun sighs in relief that finally, his hyung will set him free and that his heart can have a break.

Until said hyung decides to wrap his arms around Kihyun's waist, having no intentions of letting him go.

Kihyun internally cries. Why does his hyung keep deceiving him?!