9. regrets

warning: crying wonho

--

Hyungwon was, in a word:

Fucking distraught.

Okay, that wasn't a word but it was still what Hyungwon perfectly feels. He regrets ever saying who he was to Minhyuk. He regrets hiding his identity from the start. He regrets having gone out of his way and talked to an interesting fan and became so invested in becoming friends and being so attached with said fan. Said extremely attractive and funny fan also known as Lee Minhyuk.

Because now he was really upset.

--

"Hey," Jooheon pokes Kihyun's cheek to catch his attention, "Why is Hyungwon hyung so gloomy?"

"I don't know," Kihyun hums, standing up straight. "But I have a question for you, too,"

The older drops the vacuum he was using to clean the floor, on Jooheon's thick thighs. "Would it kill you to clean for once?"

Jooheon groans, he should have known better than to ask the older when he was in his pissed-off-while-cleaning state. "You just gotta ask," Jooheon mumbles, picking up the machine in his lap.

"That's the thing," Kihyun growls. "I have to ask. You can't do anything on your own accord!"

Jooheon purses his lips and starts to work, a bit guilty because of what the older said, which was true.

"Hyungwon!" Kihyun shouts angrily, "Get out of your bed and move your lazy ass around the dorm! And don't pretend you can't hear me! I'll take away your iPod!"

Moments later, Hyungwon appears bringing a gloomy aura with him, "Go ahead. Take away my iPod. It's not like I'm using it anyway," he sighs before heading towards the kitchen to wash the day-old dishes.

Kihyun only frowns. Then he proceeds to shout, "Shownu hyung! Clean the bathroom while you're in there! Hoseok hyung! Clean the mess on your bedroom's floor!"

"But this mess is Hyungwon's!" a muffled shout.

"So what?!" Kihyun stomps towards the said bedroom, fuming. "Does that also mean that I'm the only one who lives here?! Because I'm the only one who cleans in this dorm!"

Kihyun enters the room and an endless bickering ensues. Jooheon shakes his head in mental apology, regretting making Kihyun snap to his other members.

--

Hoseok should have stopped.

He knows he should have, but his mouth and burst of madness didn't let him anyway.

And now as he stares at Kihyun whose lips were trembling and tears threatening to burst out of his eyes, he couldn't help but hate himself.

"Fine," Kihyun says after a minute of terse silence, silence where Hoseok should have already said sorry but of course he didn't. He regrets it so much he wanted to cry, "Fine. I'm sorry you feel t-that way." the younger stutters. "I'm sorry. I won't give demands on you anymore," he chokes out a sob before he runs out of the door.

Hoseok clenches his fist and jaw so hard it hurt. But it was nothing compared to what he inflicted on the main vocalist.

--

"We're taking a break, Kihyun. It's called a day-off for a reason,"

"A break?" Kihyun laughs, "I don't get it. If it's a break how come I still get tired from all this housework,'