18. Dolls Collection*

Start from the beginning

Then they walked into the super hero section but Louis only picked few figures. He's not that interested. He just wanted to decorate his room with pretty princesses. Harry took a note on all of these things.

Then he brought Louis' to the stuffed animal section but the boy wasn't even looking through those until he saw a giant teddy bear about his own size. Louis squealed and ran to the bear. He hugged the stuffed animal close and drooled on it a bit.

Harry chuckled and made his way over to Louis. Before he could speak though, a worker has started talking.

"Um... Can you like stop drooling on it? It's quite expensive. I think you wouldn't be able to afford it, mate. Better let go now, I think." She said with a scoff on her face. She looked like she's disgusted by Louis' behavior and the way she spat her words out was so mean. This made Louis' lips wobble. Harry was quick to go to Louis' side.

"Shh... Princess it's alright lovely. We would get this for you. You can keep this giant bear in your room. Next to your bed, maybe. Shh... baby. Look daddy is here." He cuddled Louis close to his chest. He felt Louis' breathing runs wild but he was quick to rock them side to side, despite of the boy's pushes and kicks, whispering sweet nothings to his ear with word 'princess' after every line. 

After few minutes of trying, Harry has gotten Louis to calm down but the boy was tired. Harry was very thankful that the boy didn't have a big meltdown again. He doesn't care about the fact they are in public but he cares about Louis' health and happiness.

Harry turned around on his heels to find the rude worker but they were nowhere to be seen. He would not think twice about talking to the manager and firing the rude girl but he got a tired Louis to deal with. Harry paid for their stuff, including the giant teddy bear.

He brought Louis and the bags to his car with the help of few nice workers. On their way there Louis stopped dead in track. Harry paused and looked at the boy cuddled to his side. Louis sleepily lifted his arms, silently asking to be carried. Harry cooed at the boy's cute, fragile state. He picked Louis up easily and Louis rested his head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry walked to his car and opened his trunk for the workers to put the bags in, without putting Louis down for a moment.

Harry decided to not to buckle the sleeping boy into the passenger seat, since it can be dangerous. He opened the door for backseat and climbed in with Louis. He laid himself down on the backseat and laid already sleeping Louis on his chest. Louis nuzzled closer and fell asleep more peacefully. Harry sighed in contentment and ran his fingers through Louis' hair. He hummed softly and decided to wait till Louis wakes up to buckle him to the passenger seat and start driving home. He also closed his eyes and fell asleep.

-

They both woke up to the sound of Harry's phone ringing loudly. Harry groaned and pulled it out of his jeans. Louis let out a whine, when he's woken up forcefully by Harry's ringtone. But Harry kissed his head and hummed softly before answering the call. It was just Ms. Jungleworm reminding him the times of his postponed meetings. Harry quickly hung up and turned to Louis who is wide awake now.

"Ready to go home, little princess?" Harry hummed. Louis nodded but didn't make a move to get up. Instead he experimentally ran his fingers along Harry's chest. The older man only watched the boy with a smile on his face. Louis suddenly stopped his fingers over Harry's right nipple. Louis just remembered how he used get fed by his mommy till he was like 4, since he put up a fight every time she tried to exchange his breastfeeding to bottle feeding. (A personal fact: I was breastfed till I was 4 or 5 due to the same reason.)

Harry froze a little but relaxed as he realized that this little boy was just being curious. It's not like Louis had a perverted mind.

Louis leaned in and pressed his lips to Harry's nipple through the fabric of Harry's shirt. That's when Harry really froze. Was this boy trying to get milk? Of course, he is. Harry smiled at the boy's innocence and let himself relax. Louis let out a soft groan when sucking through the fabric was hard and he couldn't get milk like he got from his mommy. Harry let out a chuckle.

He stopped chuckling when Louis let out a high-pitched whine and started tugging on Harry's shirt like he's ready to rip it apart.

"Angel, do you want me to remove my shirt?" Harry asked calmly to not to trigger a meltdown. Louis nodded quickly. Harry chuckled and removed his shirt. Louis immediately latched onto Harry's left nipple and started suckling on it.

"No milk is there baby. I'm not your mommy. I don't have any milk in me." Harry said chuckling and running his hand up and down on Louis' back to soothe the boy. Louis shook his head and kept suckling.

"Baby boy, you're gonna get your tongue sore, love." Harry said but Louis didn't stop his work. He was determined to get some milk out of Harry. Harry let him just do that for a few minutes.

"Okay, love. That's enough now. Let's get you home. Yeah?" He asked, trying to change the subject and make Louis forget about this. Louis pulled out and looked at Harry. Harry smiled at the boy while putting his shirt back on. He opened the door and climbed out. He helped Louis out and first opened the driver's side door. Then he made his way to the passenger's side door and helped Louis climb in. Then he went to his side and climbed in. They drove home with Louis' favorite Disney songs playing in the radio and Louis humming along.

****

(Word Count 1621)

A/N - I'm too sleepy now. But here's the chapter. 

And before you argue, an autistic person can have a life of their choice. Not everyone is the same. They can like superheros or they can like princesses, the gender doesn't matter; the age doesn't matter. If they like it, they just do. It doesn't matter if they have a disability or not. Autistic people are just normal people who has a unique view of the world. That's the only difference.

QOTC - Big spoon or little spoon?

Answer - Depends on my mood. 

-Ash