Chapter 13

A/N: I know that my spelling is bad here but tbh I dont give a crab I am tired! Not htat my spelling is any better when I am awake..... But here you got a Chapter peeps.

Snape POV:

Potter was gone, missing. I have been searching all over Britain for him, but now I am going overboard. I am searching America, I pity the the country that may be houseing GAP. Golden Arrogant Potter, GAP. Gap was perfect, it descibes what he has between Potters ears, a large gap.

Forks was not that bad, it was just like my lab. Cold, wet and depressive. But siriusly, Forks? Like do they have a city nearby named Spoon, Knife and Spork? And now I let my thoughts wander, again. I was wearing some dark blue Oricum Boxer-303 Sneakers, black jeans and a black parka jacket, my hair was in a ponytail and shone blue in some lighting. I have to fit in here.

I looked into the cafeteria at Forks High, there the little morgel was. That imbecile (A/N: Idiot) was also surrounded by vampires, and he had no idea. I glared at the James- Jerk- Potter nr 2 though the whindow. That mad brat had put a lion in my study the day before School ended, it was activated the moment the brat was at the train.

I had walked into my study and heard a click as soon as my door was closed. A gigantic lion had then sprung up from under my desk. It had roared and every time I threw a curse at it the spell would just bounce off. I had thought that I was fighting The Nemean Lion but I understood that it was a prank when it burst into galleons as it pounced at me. It was not fun but I must admit that it was good spellwork. My magic told me that it was a person from the Potter Family that had done so, It had also indicated Evans. Everyone knows that there is only three Potters left so it have to be the arrogant prick who think he is the best. That prank was just a milder verson of the Feed-Snivellus-To-Monster-Werewolf-'prank'. Mabye Potter did it to honor the dead mutt but I will still make sure he gets punished....or get chased by a wild animal by 'accident'.

Potter stared at me in horror, then a boy who looked jsut like him did too, then the female. It was like having three kopies of a picture next to eachother, darn those Potters. "You better have a good explnation mr.Potter"

00000000000000000000000000000000

Harry POV

Snape walked inn. The cafeteria was ignoring him but some stared, it was afterall a new person. Oh crap have mrs.Figg noticed me leaving and called the Order? I cant even leave to America before someone had to comment. Like the Deatheater are at large in BRITAIN not America so I was takeing care of myself.

Then the Dungeon Bat opened his mouth, " You better have a good explenation mr.Potter" I gave him a look that I knew irritated him, "What incident are you incuireing? The firebreathing bunny at the bathroom, the mashinegun holding monkey or the lion?" "The angry lion in my STUDY and the fact that you just hightjacked yourself to the other side of the planet without telling anyone! And why a lion IN MY STUDY?!" "take it easy Professor Snape, it was trained not to kill or hurt you. Just to scare. Ask Cowbells she was the one fixing the lion. "(A/N: it was a real lion but it burst into galleons when it attacked)

Alice turned to Bella, "Where did you get the lion? How did you train it not to attack? Are there any others you have pranked with animals?" Bella smiled and said "yes. I have actully sendt a cheeta to the Public detencionroom here at the School. The teacher have gotten a note saying that he was a cheat'ah. A doe is there too for beeing a hoe and a pigeon for only saying 'who?' in class. I am also planning to pretend that a llama is a poodle and take it to bring your pet day. Oooh now I got an idea, Edward I need some of your cloathes that can fit an alpaca. Percy I need you to tell the Stolls to get an alpaca with the same flecce color as Edwards hair, oh and it needs to be housetrained." 

Edward stared at her with a raised eyebrow, "What kind of cloathes? Gangster alpaca with Ray Ban's or kind of what I am wearing normaly? Can we all get a alpaca to pretend to be dad? Imagine, a alpaca in a doctor outfit." "I think the Stolls have a doctorgrade alpaca and since alpacas can do trics we migth train one to play piano." Snape just stared at us as we planned to transport cloathed animals in hospitals.

Snape broke our planning off with saying,, "mr. Potter why are you in America and not with your family? And why did you not tell anyone?" I turned to Snape, " They were never my Family. They never cared for us. Yes I said 'us' beacause these two are my siblings and we were never treated like equals there. It was never our home. I left beacause I wanted to visit Bella who had finally came out of that house and settled here. I did tell my 'family' but they did not care, I knew you guys would stop me. I am here to stay until I dont have to live with those barbaric idiots." Snape opened his mouth but Bella beat him to it, "One more word Snape and I will make sure that the police knows where you live. He dont want to live there, neather do I. I can get you in truble so shut it and leave. Tell Dumbledore that he should have listened when we didnt want to go back to the Dursleys."

With that a shocked Snape stalked out of the cafeteria. Time for our plan, operation- Alpaca Edward.