Chapter 8

Percy POV
As if we were going to show up at detencion. Nope we would go swimming at the beach, La Push.
It would be a beachparty there and as we were children of Poseidon we were oblided to show up.

I was driving my siblings to the beachshop in the city. Bella was the navigator, Harry the checklister and I was the bad driver.

We parked outside and walked inn the slide doors. The inside had few costumers but it was only some other teens that would attend the party.

We whent to the surfboardsection at once. We split and found a board each. We knew of course that the board had to fit us, we did not even need any help to find The One. Children of Poseidon did just know what board would fit.

We got boards that were plain wood, we would fix design and mabye get a little celestial bronze at the finns.
Mabye we would change the rope that was attatched to our foot into bronze too?

Now we went to the swimsuit area. We helped eachother to find a wellfitting swimsuit each.
Bella got a bikini, but not the normal bikini that cant hold the stuff inn but one made for sport. It was a plain and simple black color with a dark blue trim.

The top was almost like a short singlett that did'nt have a peeky hole to look at her boobs. It always made her uncomfortable when enyone could have stray eyes.

The bottom half was kind of like shorts and not at all like those bikinibottoms where you would have to chave everything.

Harry ended up with some emerald green and sea blue swimshorts. Mine were of course blue.

It took a while but we were finally done.
We left the beachshop to head towards Seattle. We were going to get tatoos.

Bella got a tatoo on her right ankle, pegasus with a trident between its wings. The pegasus was compleatly black but with blue eyes, the same color as the trident.

Harry got a tatoo of the golden snitch in the middle of a gigantic wave.
That tatoo was placed on the left side of Harrys neck. Qudditch freak.

Me myself got a more personal one. It was Mrs O Leary (with crimson red eyes) and Blackjack underneath a bronze trident. I had it on my right bicep.

Charlie would probaly have a fit when he would notice our tatoos but so be it.

Now it was time to party!