Chapter 12

A/N: THOSE 18 SECONDS OF THE MOVIE WAS ONE OF THE BEST IN HP!

The triplets sat in lunch singing sailorsongs just waiting for the Cullens and the nightmare Umbridge. They were ready for when Umbridge would show up, Harry had gotten the little midget at Hogwarts to collect all the pictures of the bloodquill victims. If she got unbeareble they could get her thrown in Azkaban or just kill her. But she migth get along with the Dementors, she is afterall an expert to suck out all happiness too.

The Cullens made their dramatic entrance as usual and sat down with the triplets. At that same second Umbride came clickity clacking with her high heels. Everyone turned around and glared at her. She was compleatly oblivius to it and walked over to the table our three heroes sat at.

Harry POV

The pink dementor came smiling sickly at us. Urg someone kill me now! "Hello mrs. Swan, mr.Jackson and mr.Potter. If you do noot recall you did not come to detencion last night and decided to go to a beachparty instead. It makes it sound like you dont respect me does it not? Dont worry, you got yourselves a five week detencion that start tonight!" she turned around and laughted her horiffic sugar laught.

Edward turned to Cow Bells and raised an eyebrow, "Beachparty? Do I even want to know what you did to get her to give you five weeks of detencion?" That got my sibligns to smile sheepishly. Percy awnsered Edward an his lot, "we pissed her off by first not to show up (and that is already bad) and then at the beacharty Escape her by taking our surfboards and paddle out to sea and away."

That got lauther out of every vampire and anyone within hearingdistance that was not there when it happened. I looked out the cafeteriawhindow and saw someone I did not expect. Professor Snape. Do I expect more detencions? Yes, yes I do. But now I can enjoymyself by watching Snape VS Umbridge.