Chapter 7

Alice POV

In a vision I saw a woman wearing all pink come from the school office. She would be teaching us history. The secretary in the office had called the pink woman Dolores Umbridge.
Humm I should tell the others that we have a new teacher.

I did not think that Bella and her brothers would react like that. Move to China, like what the heck?!

"Hello Harry, Bella, Percy. How nice to see you again." oh that was the new teacher.

Percy POV

I saw Umbitch stand there with a sickly sweet smile on her toad face. Poor toads, they are so often compared to her.

I snarled at her. "Hi again. I thught you were trampled to death by horses. But unfortunally you are still standing."

Umbridge's face turned sour. "I only got in that pickle beacause of you and that Granger."

"You got on our bad side when you first denyed that You-know-who came back. Then lied about how Cedric died." growled Harry.

Now you could clearly see that Umbitch wanted to throw the Crusio. "his death was a tradgic accident!"
"sounds like your birth! " King Persassy strikes....

The room whent real quiet after my comment.
What?! It was true.

"You three will serve detencion with me tomorrow after school at my classroom."

..........French linebreak..........

Strange how no wizards from Britain want Harry back at the Durslys. Mabye they dont know? But Umbitch knows so the minister will soon know and tell Dumbledore.

I dont know why Harry have to live there anymore. Like Voldemort resurected himself with all our blood so wont he be able to just walk inn there? The bloodwards wont work now.

Dumbledore is just a manipulative Gandalf-wanna-be. Or a snowman. That works too.

I just cant whait to be tortured in detencion! YAY!!!!

An/I just felt like writeing. So here Persassy strikes. Mabye Harry will do something fun next time, humm...