Chapter 10

Harry POV
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming....
Yes I am mimicking Dory, she is awsome!

My siblings and I continued paddeling away from La Push with the backround sound of "Come back ****** come back! You have detencion!!!"

It was hillarious and even the fish were enjoying themselves!
They of course joined me in my singing. It was mostly the young that sung with me but some parents were too.

My siblings steared themselves to the shore now that we were a 18084550 miles away from Umbitch!
Ok I over reacted on the distance but is a good few miles away from that monster.

I said goodbye to the small fishies and walked up on the shore.
My siblings and I sat there for a minute before the silence was to bad and we burst out laughting.

We were all in tears
"Did you guys see her face?! It is now in my mind forever!"
"mabye we should get a Pensive to store memories like THAT in!"
"We totally have to do that"
" but boys we need to go home to Charlie."
"but Bella he will kill us when he sees the tatoos!"
"Percy, you know that it has to be done. He will just get more fired up if we dont tell him as early as possible."
"Are you sure that he is no child of Ares?"
" -_- "

So we went on our merry way back towards the house.
It was uncomfortable to walk, with us having put our sandals in our car back at La Push, but we knew that we could just get it back later.

We felt the presence of a large wolf but we knew that it was one of the reservate ones.
If it was a hellhound we would be already attacked.

But to be sure we all gripped our weapons.
My golden pen battleax felt perfect in my hands.
I looked over at Bella and could see that she was also content with her Silver pen Mace.

We were there. The Swan Residence.
DUN DUN DUUUN!

Bella got her extra Key from her bra - part of her swimming suit.
Perfect hiding place, noone but her boyfriend gets ever close to that remalm. But If I read the couple right it seems like not even Edweirdo have been THERE.
Good, they dont rush it.

We crept in the door who to our charging creeked as loud as it could. A cought was heard.
Standing there in front of us was Charlie, arms crossed. Uh oh.
"WHAT HAVE YOU THREE BEEN DOING?!"