CHAPTER SIXTEEN (2nd EDITION)✔️

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Lisa?"

"Yes... Yes?" I snap back to reality hearing my name being called.

"You zoned out again love." He says as he keeps is phone on the nightstand and approaches me. I come to realize I'm still standing at the door, leaning against the frame. His arms disappears behind my waist and hugs me a way too tightly, burying my face to his broad chest.

"God honey I can't breathe!" He chuckles and places his lips on my temple, lingering there for a moment.

Whenever he does this, I feel protected, loved... He makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest woman on earth. When he's near me, I'm in the state of perfect happiness. Sometimes its like a dream, a dream from which I never want to wake up. Thank God that he always reminds me that its not a dream. Its reality. He loves me!

"I love you." I hug him back with a smile on the lips.

"Love you too." He wispers under his breath. We stay like this for God knows how many minutes, engulfed in each other warmth. Shit! I forget the punishment

I lift my head and gently push him. He seems to be surprised by my sudden change in behavior. I have never pushed him after a hug, not even for some tease. Sorry honey you hurt my baby.

I take my nightgown and head towards the washroom. At the corner of my eye, I see him standing at the same spot. After doing my chores, I open the door to see him sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting for me. He always does this, wait for me and cuddle together to sleep.

I sit beside him and face him. Both my hands cups his face as I bring my face closer to his. Within some seconds, my lips are over his. He draws me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I kiss him slowly first, teasing by biting his lower lip.

Minute by minute, the slow and sensual kiss becomes feverish, fighting for dominance. His left hand holding my face firmly and the other behind my waist.

I lick and suck his bottom lip seeking for entrance to which he readily opens, making me taste him, the taste I'm addicted to.

After assaulting his lips, I break the kiss for oxygen. We are panting heavily, looking into each other eyes. His lips are swollen and no doubt, mine too. Mission accomplished!!

"Good night honey." I give him a peck on the lips and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He knits his brows clearly showing confusion.

"Oh sorry honey today I'm going to sleep with Sohee, only today." I give him a wink and close the door, leaving him with confusion and questions . This is what you get for making Sohee cry...

Hey guys this is a very short update. I know. I was about to add Taehyung's POV. but I had work. Don't worry, I'll be updating his POV and for the first time in my life, I'm writing a kiss scene!! I hope you understand my condition. Thank you. Saranghaeyeo ( Idk if the spelling is correct or not)

** Don't forget to vote**