CHAPTER FIFTEEN (2nd EDITION)✔️

Dedicated to hernandezsindy

Lisa's P.O.V.

"No....no." Sohee nods her head protesting against eating broccoli. I had hid the broccoli among the rice on the spoon but she outsmarted me.

"Baby last one last one." I open my mouth gesturing to let her open her mouth too.

"No mama." Stubbornly, she still nods her head while shutting her lips tightly.

"Taehyung, help me." We are having our dinner right now. Today, Bogum misses dinner with us as he had to fly to Japan for some business. Here, I'm struggling to feed Sohee while Taehyung peacefully eats his dinner. I feed Sohee meanwhile I eat my dinner. This has become my habit since I start taking care of Sohee as a mother.

"What is this Sohee! Mama will not love you anymore if you do like this. She will go away." Taehyung tries to help me.

"Mama will leave me?" She asks with teary eyes. His joke is not working! Stupid.

"Taehyung." I give him one of my deadly glares that he's scared of.

"No, if you eat what mama is feeding and yes, if you don't eat." God he's going to make her cry!

"Mama loves me." Now she completely breaks down shaking her body vigorously, protesting. Damn Taehyung. Look what you have done.

"Yes baby mama loves you. Stop crying." I wipe out the tears. Just for some mere broccoli, he makes my baby cry. You'll pay for this.

"Come honey let's put you to sleep." I stand up and carry her to her room. Taehyung wishes her goodnight. I lay her carefully on the bed and crawl to the space beside her.

"Mama I don't eat broccoli. You will leave me?" She looks up with innocent eyes.

"Don't worry baby. How can mama leave her baby? Mama loves you so much. Your tears are worth more than those broccoli. Mama can't see tears in her baby's eyes." I explain in a baby voice. Hearing this, she snuggles into my arms, her head resting on my chest.

"Good night mama. I'm sorry and I love you." Her words brings smile to my lips. Just hearing her saying she loves me, my heart leaps out of joy.

"Mama loves you too. Good night honey." I kiss her temple, patting her back. After sometime,her chest begins to rise and fall rythmly showing that she's sleeping. I watch her sleeping peacefully in my arms, putting her soft hair behind the ear. Time for some punishment.

I slowly hop out of the bed and walk towards our room. I open and stop at the door seeing him surfing the web in his iPhone. It's his habit. Watching him sitting carefree from any disturbances, my mind drifts to that memorable day.....

3 months ago

"So ready everyone?" Taehyung asks as he sees me and Sohee coming towards him.

"Yayy!" Sohee squeals in delight. He had asked me out for a dinner. How can I deny his request?

After that incident, he became very loving and caring towards me. He would laugh hysterically at a mere joke of mine. He started spending more time with me and Sohee. He became cheerful and carefree all of a sudden. Weird I thought.

One day he asked me to tell more about myself. He knows everything. Why do I need to tell him more about myself?

The more time I spend with him, the more I'm falling for him. Whenever he looks at me or is near me, my heart starts beating faster. I feel a tingling sensation in my stomach, become nervous and blush easily. Knowing that he'll never become mine, I still can't stop loving him. He's irresistible.