W-WHAT(part 2):chapter 18

"F-fireworks..?"

Y/n p.o.v:

∆~•Flashback•~∆

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I chanted as my father walked through the door "Princess!" He chuckled and picked me up "ACE FINALLY YOU'RE FAT ASS IS HOME" said my drunk mother "Yes Maria. I'm home" he replied as he took off his jacket still holding me "how 'bout you put the brat down and go buy me more beer." She said stumbling around. He looked angry as she called me brat. "No Maria." "What." "I am not going to. In fact me and my Princess are leaving forever." He said grabbing his jacket and mine. "No! You and you're so called 'Princess' are staying home!" My mother said as she broke a beer bottle. My father picked me up and ran out the door with my mother following. He put me in the car and my mother smashed the bottle on his back as he got in "DADDY YOU'RE HURT!" I exclaimed with tears in my eyes "its ok Y/n. I'll be fine." He said as he started the car and started driving. "Daddy? Where are we going.." I questioned him "we are gonna go see fireworks." He said with a soft smile. I clapped and he chuckled. Later that night we were on a hill with light up bands on (I love those things XD) POP! POP! The fireworks started "Daddy the F/c ones are my favorite!!" I exclaimed jumping up and down with amazement in my eyes. My father chuckled and kept watching the fireworks. I felt sleepy so I layer on his lap and about three minutes later I was in a peacefull deep sleep...

"DADDY!" I exclaimed as I snapped back in reality. I fell to my knees and started crying "Y/n are you ok??" Said my purple haired Meif'wa "I m-miss h-h-him s-so m-m-much..." I cried into the meifwas shoulder. Kiki and Mason came over and gave me a hug.

I woke up with tears on the couch "Y/N!" The ro'meaves and my other friends yelled yelled "W-w-what happend??" I asked still crying "You fell down and we put you on the couch!" Yelled Michi "Where's Kiki? And Mason? And Finn? And Scott?" I asked looking around for three little boys and a girl. "Who are they?" Sofia asked "Y-you mean...that was just a dream..?" "Are you feeling ok?" Zane asked

"No. Not at all."