Chapter 8: "New ship"

Song: Paparazzi - lady gaga

Ryleigh P.O.V:
"Explain. Now." Y/n said crossing her arms "*sigh* ok..." Me and Garroth say in unison

~•*TIME SKIIIPPPP*•~

"So then I legally changed my last name to Jacobs...."
I explain. The room filled with silence "wow....." The blue haired and blue eyed boy said. Then there was silence... "HEY LETS ALL DO KAREOKE!" Sofia suggested out of the blue "Sure!" Everyone said in unison except me "What's wrong Rye?" Dottie asked "I.....I don't like singing in front of people that much..." I said "c'mon! We won't judge!" The blue haired and blue eyed boy said "ok...hey! we never got your guy's name's!" I said to the white haired,brown haired and blue haired boy "oh ya! I'm Laurence" the brown haired boy said to Sofia,Dottie,me and Blaze "I'm Dante!" The blue haired boy said with a smile "and I'm Travis" the white haired boy said walking over to me "and what's your name gorgeous?" He said to me with a wink. I blushed then all of a sudden **WACK!** Garroth hit him upside the head and Travis fell "DONT TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!" Garroth yelled. Everyone laughed but I didn't. I helped Travis up "heh...sorry about my brother" I said smiling awkwardly "its ok haha." He said smiling as well then...I heard camera's clicking....I turned around to see out the window Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau with there phones out taking pictures of me and Travis. I swear to Irene if they ships us ill- "WE SHIP IT!!" they both yell pointing at me and Travis "GRRRR" Garroth and Blaze growled looking angry...

'Uh oh...'