Chapter 13

A/N.:

Hello my dear readers!

Yeah, I know it took awhile to update but I've been really busy... so sorry guys but I hope you can forgive me with this chapter :3

Tell me what you think!

Vote and Comment

Enjoy!

Chapter 13

"Why can't you go?" Dominic muttered, playing with his car keys as he talked to me.

"I'm sorry, Dom, but I'm really tired... And, besides, I've already gone to the bar with you and your friends 3 times last week." I replied, cleaning my countertop as I heard Dom grumble.

Glancing at him, I saw he was still muttering something. Smilling evily, I swiftly started cleaning the part of the counter that was closer to him and, when I was close enough and he was distracted, I threw the rag to his face. It hit the target with a wet sound and comically glided down his face as he raised an eyebrow. Without trying to control my laughter, I felt my knees wobble as I laughed at his face, so hard that tears starting falling and running down my cheeks.

I watched as Dom got up and strolled towards me, a scowl on his face, and my laughter started to die bit by bit. Dom leaned towards me, as if he was going to kiss me, and I immediately leaned in too, completely unware of that mischievous glint in his green eyes. It was when his lips were a few inches away, that I felt the not painful but still firm spank on my ass, leaving a stinging sensation.

"Ouch!" I yelped and he chuckled lowly, his big hand still lingering over my jeans, as if he feared he had hit too hard and was trying to calm the pain. "What was that for?" Hissing, I pushed him away as he tried to kiss me, punching his chest lightly.

"You deserved it, baby. Now let's go, if you're not going out with us tonight, at least let's have dinner together." He purred, giving me butterfly kisses on my neck. "I want to show you off.”

Scoffing, I pushed him away and went grabbing my coat as I spoke. "You want to show off the diamonds you gave."

"That too. They look good on your neck."

I smiled a little as I got in the office. After talking with James, Dom had given me his gifts, the amazing flowers and a beautiful silver and black choker. It was simple but so elegant, with a main silver chain from where smaller and thinner chains dropped towards my chest,  shining with tiny black diamonds on the ends and in the main chain. That piece of jewelry was pure art and I almost fainted when he put it around my neck, the cold chains covering my skin with goosebumps. Of course I nagged him about how expensive it was - I couldn't even dream how much it had cost - but he shrugged, kissed me and said they were perfect on me. Yes, I was starting to feel very very spoiled.

"You don't need to give me presents everyday, you know, that's not why I like spending time with you." I said when I was closing the front door. With an arm around my waist, he guided me towards his car. Playing with the ends of my dark blue coat, I added. "I'm not with you for your money.”