Chapter 11

A.N.:

New chapter is up

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Good Reading

Chapter 11

Domini became stiff, rigid while looking warily at me. He then followed my line of sight and found Drew, who was still watching me. Dominic was pissed, really pissed. "Stay here." Dom ordered in a hard voice but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"No, let's go." Dominic resisted and started walking towards Drew. "Dom! Let's go!"

"I know that guy, he came here a couple of times." Jeremy said in a controlled voice.

"I don't care where the fuck he has been." Dominic growled and tried to walk around me. "Get the fuck away from me, Aleera." He hissed right in my face and I recoiled as he had kicked me. Not once he had talked to me like that and I didn’t imagine that would hurt that much. I didn’t know why but when he talked to me like that made me feel like I had done something bad and was being punished. That feeling wasn’t something I enjoyed, not at all. Seeing my hurt expression, Dom quickly stopped."I didn't mean..."

"Of course you didn't." I sneered bitterly and looked away, ignoring his attempts to make me look at him. Now I was mad too because he had no reason to act like that. Instead of looking at him, I saw that Drew was eyeing me and signaling to me to come to him.

"That fuckers nerve!" Anya hissed and then turned to me. "You're not going to talk to him right?" I didn't answer right away. Drew was a part of my past, a painful part but still...I could still see the guy I had fallen in love with. It still stung to see him. How would it be like talking to him one more time? Would I still have that urge to strangle him or cry? Would my heart react to him? "Right?" Anya pressed.

"You're not going there. Let's go home."

"Now you wanna go?" Glanced incredulously at Dom, I snorted. "Well, to damn bad because now I don't."

"Don't do this here. You're not talking to him."

"It's not up to you."

"Aleera!" He shouted at me and I became mute, just watching him in pure shock. Dom never shouted at me, never, and I found out it hurt and pissed me off at the same time, so much that I was torn between slapping me or just storm out of the there. In one night Dom had made me feel like nothing. "If you approach him, I'll kill the bastard so let's go. Now."

“You’re not my owner or my boss so don’t you dare giving me orders!” I shouted back and I could see he was barely keeping his temper in check.

"Go, dear, he doesn't deserve your attention and there is no need to fight over that ass." Rixon calmly told me, trying to calm the waters.

My eyes glanced at every face of the gang, the worry and the death glares at Drew were in each and every one. They were worried about me and I knew I was being a bitch but I hated to be screamed at and bossed around, I just hated it! They were right, of course they were, Drew was past and that bastard didn't deserve anything from me but...I felt curious about why he wanted to talk to me.

However, I knew that going there would only worsen the situation and I didn't want to get in a fight with Dom, at least don't get in another fight. Once again, I had ruined a perfect night and I really didn't know why wasn’t everyone angry at me because of that. At that moment, I just wanted to go home, get in bed and sleep for the next 3 years.