Chapter 12

A/N:

Hello my lovelies!

I know that it took me a while to update but I have been really busy. However, I promise I will start updating sooner if you want, of course :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what do you think!

Vote

and

Comment

Please, don't forget. It's only a click and a few words away from making a writer really happy :D

Good Reading

Chapter 12

I was completely taken aback by his sudden action, making me gasp while his lips were still roughly closed over mine, unrelenting and somewhat needy. His hands freely grabbed me, rubbing my waist, my hips and my thighs, just as I felt Dom groan him my mouth, ripping a moan out of me.

My hands were tightly clenched on his hair, pulling him closer and closer to me, melting under his massive body as he pressed onto to me, grunting and nipping my lips, as if he wanted to drawn more of my melted and powerless mewls. Dominic was kissing me like there was no tomorrow and I was loving every moment of it. The way his body was crushing me against the door, how his hands kneaded and caressed my skin and how his scorching lips stole any coherent thought from me had made me fall in a haze of lust and heat and, at that moment, I couldn't care less because I had never been kissed like that and I didn't know what I had been missing. Did he kissed every woman like that?

The kiss didn't slow down, on the contrary, it only got more torrid and wild, until I wasn't sure if I was ready to take the next step. Desperatly needing to breathe, I released a soft sound and tore my lips away from his, inhalling, greedily, huge amounts of my so much needed oxygen. Apparently not happy with what I did, Dom growled and started leaving butterfly kisses and gentle but hot nips on my skin all the way to my neck, making small marks there. Oh God, he was killing me!

I felt his hands untuck my blouse and quickly contact with my skin, spreading goosebumps on every inch he could touch. His big hands were hot and calloused and did wonders in keeping me from having any rational thoughts. However, with his lips still persistently glued to my neck, I felt his hands go higher, passing my belly, and I had to stop him.

"Dom." I breathed, moaning as he seductively bit the skin at the junction between my shoulder and neck. "Dom, stop." Another grunt, another nip but no signs of stopping. Huffing, I placed my hands on his chest and gave him a little push. It took a few seconds but I managed to get a little space between our over-heated bodies.

"Why?" Dom grumbled, his face hidden on my shoulder and his hands still under my blouse, caressing my belly.

"Because." I answered enigmatically, not wanting to discuss my insecurities and worries about going any further with him. As his hands were still on my skin, I put my hand over his, with my blouse between us, and slowly pulled them off me. "Stop that, I don't like it."

Dominic abruptly pulled back and glared at me. "You don't like me touching you?" He hissed as if I had kicked him.

"No! I mean, yes I do! I like your touch but..." I sighed and he let me bury my face on his chest, trying to hide my shame. "I'm not comfortable with people touching that area...I'm not as skinny as your 'friends'." I snorted, tightening his shirt in my fists as I felt a big hand grab me by my nap and hold me closer to him.

He didn't answer at first and I found that hurt me somehow, like he was openingly admitting everything I said was right and, despite knowing it was, I still hoped he would say something to make me feel better. Yes, it was very 'womanly' of me, always wanting guys to do something without exactly saying what I wanted or any of those popular sayings but it was true that I felt exactly this way.