f e e l

"You feel so good joon."

Namjoon likes to watch the sunrise. It felt like he was experiencing the birth of a new day, a clean slate on life. It warmed him to no end, blanketing him with lovely heat.

The roof of his shared apartment was the perfect way to watch the rebirth with his own two eyes. Dressed in light clothing, it was hot anyway, he sipped some recently made lemonade and ate his bagel.

He always felt lazy nowadays. With no need for a job, most of his days were spent going to school and pleasing his roommate. Speaking of, Namjoon could see the pink haired man returning from his jog from where he sat.

A peaceful look locked onto his features as he made his way down the ladder and steps to get to the hallway of his floor. As he stepped on the cheaply made carpet, his roommate rounded the corner.

The younger was in track pants, and a loose shirt with a beanie covering his sweaty hair. "You're up early." His chubby cheeks lifted as he spoke.

Namjoon nodded without much emotion. He disliked how Jimin could look so calm, no beautiful, without meaning to. He hated how his childlike features hid his true intentions, his real personality.

Once they were inside, Namjoon headed to the kitchen to start breakfast while Jimin headed for the shower. It was a routine that they invented within the first month of living together.

Back then Namjoon had a job. School wasn't as hard, he was still happy and healthy. Physically and mentally well.

When he lost his job, he broke the news to Jimin. The younger watched him cry and apologize, repeating 'please' over and over. What made it worse was what Jimin did after he was finished crying, and begging. Pathetic when he thinks about it now.

Jimin had crouched next to him on the floor and smoothed his hair over eyes, the way Namjoon hated. His lips were soft against the blond's ear but the words held an unknown adventure. "Do whatever I say, and I'll pay the rent, your classes too."

Namjoon agreed of course. He was desperate, didn't want years of studying and challenges to eat him alive. He wanted to continue towards whatever he wanted, needed the sense of accomplishment to feel better.

After that, Jimin was slow to show exactly what he wanted from the older. Throwing in hints and moving slowly without notice. But Namjoon is okay now, feels much better.

He can go to school like he wants, and doesn't have to work a day in his life. All he needs to do is please his roommate whenever he asks.

It's better than crying.

After they eat, he silently follows Jimin into the living room where the younger sits comfortably on the floor with his legs open. "You can ride me this time. "

Namjoon does and it's uncomfortable and hurts his legs but that's ok. It's fine because this is all for reason. When he goes slow and Jimin breaths out "You feel so good Joon," he smiles inside.

He not gay, not at all. It's the accomplishment that makes him do whatever Jimin says. It's the feeling of knowing he did well when Jimin cums inside of him.

It's really just that.