T H I R T E E N

It's been one month since Kotori has met the 10 friends.

She's gotten particularly close to them! (excluding Sakura, who still holds a stupid grudge against her.)

Kiba scrolls through InstaNoha (I tried) but is interrupted by a knock on his door. He groans and rolls himself out of bed, following by the whining of his dog.

"Down, boy." He mutters, wondering why Akamaru is acting like this. He never does, he only ever saw him like that with...

Kotori!

He jumped down the steps enthusiastically and pulls the door open, nearly throwing it off its hinges, there stands Kotori Sazumi. Shaking in fear, with a black eye...

"Oh my kami!" Kiba steps aside, letting her petite figure step in. "What the hell happened?" He sits her down on his couch, waiting for an answer patiently.

She looks to him cautiously.

"D-d-dad..." she mutters sadly. She looks down as if she was ashamed. Kiba stands up from the chair he was sitting in to the front of her, unintentionally making it hit the wall behind him. He walks towards the door but her small yet surprisingly strong hand stops him from marching to her house to beat her father up. "H-he was d-drunk a-and I told him I didn't want to get ma-m-married." She stutters out. Kiba glares at her.

"I can't just let him get away with this!" Kiba yells back. His face softens when he sees her intimidated expression. Kiba relaxes his tensed shoulders and lets go of hers, which he didn't even know he was holding. "Sorry." He murmurs.

"It's fine." Kotori responds quietly, cupping his cheek. She turns towards the stairwell beside her, alerted once the furry large dog steps into view, whining to get their attention. She jumps back, still not over her fear.

"Is your eye okay?" 

"Y-yeah." 

"Then let's get over your fear of Akamaru, while you're here." (PSHHT that rhymed XD) He gives a lopsided grin and gestures to the now sitting overgrown dog. 

~~~~~