T W E L V E

Kiba felt a bit taken aback by this news, he hasn't known her for long but he still developed a small crush on her. It didn't hurt as much as when Hinata told him she fancied Naruto, instead of him.

Of course, everyone was surprised. Sakura was particularly pissed. She slammed her hands onto the table and stood up.

"What makes you think you can just waltz in here and steal Sasuke-kun from me?!" She yelled.

"Look, I don't want to have an arranged marriage. I'm sure he doesn't, either. But still, we'd have to turn against our families, and that wouldn't be easy, considering they're businessmen. They know how to manipulate and well, convince people. Even if we got past that our families would probably hate us. I don't want be forced to love a complete stranger—and get to know him, only once we are married."

Sakura thinks about it and sighs, sitting back down. "I'm sorry."

Little do they know, Sasuke is actually considering the marriage. Gets Sakura off his back. (Jk)

Naruto grins, "yeah, and I think Kiba's getting a little salty over here, ya know???" He laughs and so does everyone else at the table, obviously trying to relieve some awkwardness.

Kibas face lit up, answering everyone's question.

EXPOSED.

Everyone started mindlessly teasing Kiba over his tiny crush. Kotori, however, stays silent, watching in amusement as Kiba flushes and uses his hands to calm everyone down. He gets the feeling of being watched, so he turns in the direction of the feeling. Once his gaze meets with the young soon-to-be billionaire, she looks away. He cocks his head in amusement and only looks back to his friends once they start laughing at him for the small blush that formed on his cheeks in that small stare down. They cracked jokes and such. But they forgot the one important thing.

How the hell are they gonna get out of the arraigned marriage?

~~~~~