The begining of School

~Guide~
Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
W/N/N = Weird nick name (Gar gar ex.
N/N = Nickname
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/A = Favorite animal
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
C/N = Channel name
S/C = Skin Color

I was in the middle of sleepimg when I heard the song "Wake me up". I opened my eyes and saw my brother Vylad singing. (My turtle!!)
"5 more minutes." I sleepily replied
"OK, if you want to be late to my first day of highschool." Vylad smirked.
"I forgot! Get out so I can change. By the way, you can't sing." I said
~Time Skip~
I was just finishing my hair when my other brother, Zane, came in.

"What do you want, Zane?" I asked

"I just came to see if you were up. Plus pancakes and bacon are downstairs." Zane said in his squeaky voice.

"Yay, pancakes!" I screamed

"You always get over excited about everything,yet you are my favorite sibling." Zane said

I pushed Zane out of the way and ran downstairs.
(Rude much? Geez.)

"Garroth, did you eat all the food?" I stared at him.

"No,why would you think that?" He replied to my question with another question.

"Because you always do." I rolled my eyes.

"Fair enough." He said.
I sat down and Garroth scooted the plate of bacon and pancakes to me. After we finished eating I went back upstairs and got on my phone.

-Text Convo-
Aphmoo 37: Rdy 4 schol?

Y/N 24: Yep,just waiting on Garroth

Aphmoo 37: Still doing his hair?

Y/N 24: Yep 😑

Aphmoo 37: Gtg Adios!

I put my phone in my pocket and went back downstairs.

"Ready to go?" I asked my brothers.

"Yep,get in the truck." Garroth replied.

We all got in Garroth's blue truck. Garroth in front, Zane in the passenger side, and Vylad and I in the back.

"Can you tell me more about Pdh?" I asked.

"Well, classes are mixed with all grades. Who's class you in, I got Mr.Sean."

"I got Mr.Jason" I said
(I realized teachers go by their last name, most of the time. But these are cool teachers.)

"Me too." Vylad cheered.

"Mrs.Jen" Zane sighed

"At least Vylad is in my homeroom." I said.

We continued talking about classes and such until we argued in the parking lot.

"Ready?" Garroth asked.

"As I'll ever be." I sighed.

I took a quick pictures with my bros and we continued walking until Garroth bumped into Aphmau.

"This is becoming a tradition isn't it?" Garroth smirked.

"Yeah,I guess. Who's homeroom you got, Y/N?" She said.

"Mr.Jason." I replied.

"I have Mrs.Jess. You'll love him." (Aphmau got Aphmau as her teacher. The irony.)

As my brothers and Aphmau walked away I saw a brown truck pull into the parking lot. A white-haired boy, a bluenett and a black-haired boy got out of it. I ran over to the truck and gave the White-haired boy a hug.

"Missed me,eh?" Travis asked

"Of course I missed you! I haven't seen you since middle school." I smiled.

"Traviiiiiis,got a girlfriend?" Dante, whom I knew from Garroth, asked.

My face truned a light pink at his stupid question.
"N-No, he's just my best friend." I replied.

"Why are you blushing so much, bunny?" The black-haired boy asked.

"Bunny?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not like the name?" He pouted.

"Why do you even call people after animals, it's weird." Dante asked.
(I agree with Dante!)

He just shrugged. "Tell the Shadow Knights I said to recruit more members."

"The shadow knights?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you later." Travis said

"So, whos homeroom you guys got? I have Ms.Lia " Dante said.

"I have Mr.Jason." Me and Travis said at the same time.

The bell rung, and the door opened. We all went to our lockers, mine was next to a werewolf's named Dottie. I was walking to homeroom, when I got pulled to the side by a girl with silver-ish hair and purple eyes.

~Authors Note~
Hey guys, Kawaiigarrence/ Author~Chan here. So how'd you enjoy it? I know,it's pretty bad. I wrote this a while ago,and just now put it out. In fact,I'm already working on a book 2. I wanted to say thanks to all the people who inspired me to make this!
Thanks. I'll try to update as much as I can.
Started-??? Published- Nov. 15, 2017
Author~Chan out.