The bell rang; I thought that it would be Mom. She didn't come back from her search but actually, it was Adam, Andy's older brother.

"Heya, girls"

"What are you doing here, bozo?" Dany asked with disgust.

"Wow, the sky showers me with water while you shower me with compliments, aren't I a lucky man?"

I laughed while Andy rolled her eyes. Like all siblings, Dany and Adam couldn't stand each other on the other side, I really get along with him.

"But seriously," I said, "what are you doing here?"

He looked a little troubled but just said, "I was searching near so I thought to hide here until it stops raining," he stopped for a second, "and talk to you"

My eyes widened and I pointed at myself, "Me!"

He gave me one of his cute smiles, "do I know another Nancy?"

"Talk to her later," Dany said, "she is mine now"

"You can't say that I am yours" I objected, "I am not a bag"

She glared then said, "Fine, I will leave you to have your talk"

Then she went out.

"Dany, Dany, come here, don't be stupid. You can't walk in this rain" Those were some of the things that I shouted at her but she couldn't care less.

"She is acting like a child," Adam said.

"Why can't you two just get along for once?"

"I didn't do a thing"

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered, "What did you want to talk about?"

He fell silent for two seconds or three before he said, "will you go out with me?"

I stared at him, "excuse me"

His cheeks reddened, he actually blushed, "nothing, forget about it"

He was going to leave but I held his arm, "no, no, please say it again"

"Will you go out with me?"

I smiled, "this isn't a prank or a joke?"

He shook his head.

"OK"

He smiled, "You agree?"

"Yeah, why not?"

His smile widened and he came closer to me, "tomorrow at 7?"

"If the weather is better then tomorrow at 7"

The door was opened then, so Adam stepped away, "see you tomorrow"

He greeted my mother then left.

My mother and I went to change our clothes then while we were making dinner I told her about my date.

"Adam is a good boy and I trust him but make sure that you won't be late"

"Don't worry dear, I won't be late and my phone will be open all the time," I said as I hugged her.

At 9, we were watching a movie mother and I. It was a comedy; mom needed cheering up after the disappearance cases and all.

While we were watching the movie, the bell rang.

"Who could it be?" She asked

"I will get it"

"No! I will" mom said walking to the door.

It was Adam, mom smiled, "what? Can't stay away from your girlfriend for a few hours?"

"Mooom"

He smiled, "it's not that, I came to take Dany. She must have been a burden"

My heart skipped a beat, "Dany!"

"Yeah, mom didn't want her to go home alone because of the disappearances and all"

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

"Adam," I said in a trembling whisper, "I haven't seen Dany since she left here a few hours ago"

"What?" He stared at me.

"Don't worry," I said trying to be as optimistic as possible, "she must be at Jessie's or Nora's"

"It can't be, I just saw them together now"

"B... But... That can't be... That could only mean..."

"No!" He shouted, "No!"

He ran to the street but no matter how much he shouted or how much he ran, that won't change the truth... DANY IS GONE.