Alpha Bloodlines Chapt 1 (Picture of Trey)

Start from the beginning

"I'm not going Mel" I said sternly.

She snorted "Yes you are! You need to have some fun without that asshole, and I know he's going away for the weekend" she said waving her hand dismissively.

I frowned "I can't, Trey would go crazy if he found out I went out when he wasn't here" I admitted. Mel knew all about Trey, how he was jealous and possessive and would beat me if I did anything wrong. God if I went to a party without him he would literally beat me senseless and I couldn't stand anymore pain, not yet, I was still recovering from the last beating he gave me for ruining his favourite shirt by putting it in the tumble dryer and shrinking it.

"You're going! This is gonna be the hottest party of the year, and besides, it's my birthday, I'm gonna be seventeen so you have to come with me, for my birthday" she said proudly thinking she'd cornered me.

I laughed "Your birthday's not for another two weeks" I said shaking my head, she is so sneaky.

She grinned "Yeah well think of it as a early present then, come on please, you're my best friend, you have to come with me, please Brook" she said giving me the puppy dog face. I sighed, I guess I could go for a couple of hours. I didn't know any of Mel's brothers friends so it shouldn't get back to Trey that I went.

"Oh for goodness sake fine! I'll go but ONLY if Trey definitely leaves for the weekend, there's some big deal going down and he said he needs to get it sorted before he can go" I said shrugging. Trey never really told me anything to do with his business and to be honest I just didn't want to know. She squealed and I smiled at how happy a simple party could make her. "Come on then, let's get to class" I said rolling my eyes. Hopefully I'd be able to go as long as Trey left town like he planned and I wouldn't have to let her down.

After school I made my way back to my house, Trey was already standing in my kitchen waiting for me as I walked through the door, "Hey boyfriend" I said smiling and trying to ignore the glare he was shooting me. He slammed his cup down onto the kitchen side smashing it and I held my breath.

"Where the fuck have you been Brook?" he shouted as he strode over and grabbed my arm digging his fingers into my skin. I tried not to flinch as he didn't like it when I was scared of him.

"I was at school" I said quietly looking at the floor not wanting to see the blow coming. I knew I shouldn't have crept out of the bed this morning.

He jerked my arm making me slam into his chest, "Why the fuck did you not say goodbye?" he shouted squeezing my arm tighter. Oh shit! Come on Brook think of something to make this better, I thought desperately of a reason but I couldn't come up with anything that would satisfy him at all. He slammed me back hard against the wall, I couldn't help the little yelp that came out as pain shot up my already bruised back. He put his hands on the wall either side of my head and leant his face into mine, "You think that's ok just to go fucking sneaking off without saying goodbye? Were you meeting another guy?" he asked angrily.

I gasped, holy shit this is bad! I wrapped my arms around him tight ignoring the ache in my upper arm where he gripped me so tight. "No hon, I swear, I went to school, I had a test in calculus and I didn't want to wake you so early I swear" I said honestly begging him to believe me with my eyes. His face softened slightly as he took a deep breath, he looked into my eyes for a minute before stepping back and running a hand through his short brown hair.

I felt my heart rate slowing back down again as he relaxed, he smiled his cocky smile and held his arms open for me. He looked really cute when he smiled, he didn't do it very often, not a real one anyway. I pushed away from the wall and went to him immediately wrapping my arms around him as he hugged me back kissing the side of my head. "I'm sorry baby, I just thought when I woke up and you weren't there that you'd left me, I've been calling you all day" he said as he held me tight.