only

seungwan

just when i was on the verge of crying, the wolf turned into a human.

"jong.. in?" purely confuse. i walked towards him.

"thank goodness..." and with that, darkness had finally hit in.

it was until awhile i regain my conscious. the first thing i saw once i opened my eyes was the figure on my left side --- jongin.

"are you kidding me? can my life get any worse?" i covered my eyes with my palms.

"i guess they found out." heaving a deep sigh.

"what do you mean? please... im totally confuse. i dont know what situation im in right now but please... explain" i was already weak. really really weak in all aspects.

he sighed. "are you aware of your own being? wait.. of course not."

he sat properly and look at me with a  serious look.

"son seungwan, promise me, you will not faint upon hearing what i am going to say to you right now."

i sat right up and nodded. i gulped.

"okay.." he sighed and continued. "it was long ago, when i and the others were entrusted to take care the baby of hope. it has been said that the baby of hope was born to get engage to the prince of dawn. if the spiritual power between the two of them fuse together, it creates a renewed world and brings peace. it also blocks out negative strength."

he looked at me. "wan, youre the baby of hope." i didnt wanna believe this whole crap but his eyes were too convincing. it was hard to look away from.

"what is this... why all of a sudden? my life had always been crap. i accept the fact that im an orphan that lives with a foster family that gives zero fucks about me, but jongin?" i cried as i held my head. "telling me these... they're not working."

"it all true wan" he frowned. "it sounds too fake and unrealistic but, thats just it. you had already saw my  form so i hope you will accept the truth soon..."

"i.." i was left speechless.

"anyways, continuing. according to urban legends, if anyone get their hands on you instead, what they could obtain from you would be..."

"your youth" another voice had voiced out.

its getting more and more complicated. im really not the god's favor after all.