been

"get your hands off me!" seungwan struggled in hoseok's grasp as it tightens everytime she tries to yank him off her. when they arrived at the balcony, he releases her.

her wrist was sore and red.

"hey look, i'm-" knowing that he did wrong, he immediately apologize but was returned with a bigger surprise.

she slapped him.

at the same time, her mind was blurry, she didn't know what to express. tears betrayed and stream down.

"is it because of my background?! am i not pretty enough for him?! he's tired of me?!" she yelled, ruffling her hair violently with both of her hands.

hoseok went to stop her.

"seungwan!" he took hold of her hands.

"look at me!" with that, she looked at him, but tears still strolling down.

"stop hurting yourself."

"how can i st-" he pecked her lips. she was shock but at least that made her shut up.

"this is your choice. you can choose to move on, but you never did. you're capable, seungwan. not to mention about your looks too. have you forgotten that you're the teacher that made every guys in school swoon," he paused and looked into her orbs. "including me."

at that moment, she swear she had forgotten about the grudge she held against him, but then again, she was confused.

a/n; hella fine ladies^