know

a/n; i love the danger era hobi so bad cos he looks so japanese ;-;

''mr j-jung?'' her eyes widen. she couldn't believe herself. it was the principal of the school that she first teach, it was her first and last school though.

''long time no see, miss son.'' he smiled. he advanced his footsteps, decreasing the distance between them.

"so you're the maid that chengxiao hired huh?" he smiled, revealing his straight teeth.

"y-yeah.." she looked elsewhere, feeling the awkward tension filling up.

he noticed the sudden change of atmosphere so he came up with a new topic. "you still play the piano huh?"

seungwan's eyes soften. of course, it was her favorite.

"yeah.." she stood up and took the mop and bucket with her. "i've finish cleaning this room, better start with the next one."

stupid, he mentally cursed himself for bringing up things that involved the past. the way her eyes shone with the word hurt made him guilty. he ran after her.

''seungwan-ssi,'' the girl was startled as she turned around.

''y-yes,'' she pause. ''m-master jung?'' to be frank, the edge of his lips almost curve upwards at the way she addresses him.

''u-uhm,'' it was his turn to shutter his words. ''stop working.''

''pardon?'' her eyes widen.

''you heard me right,'' he smiled. ''it's an order.''

''w-what are we-- oh my gosh.'' he pulled her with him to who knows where.

meeting someone from her past surely won't help her new life get any better. that's guaranteed.