but

seungwan

"dont even bother" advancing my footsteps and not looking back, well, i literally ran towards god knows where my legs will take me to.

"hey---! you've gotten much faster" but he easily caught up to me. why did i even bother...

crap. dead end.

i tried to swiftly turn around but guess what, the hallway was so narrow, jungkook's whole body had somehow manage to cover the whole pathway.

"now, let's talk"

i didn't bother looking at him. "there's nothing to talk about, you should know better who is at fault."

tried to cooly push him off but he didn't budge.

"wan, c'mon, let's have a serious talk"he pleaded.

"no way in hell sucker! you left me without a word! now let go!"

"you really are clueless all this while" his tone change. it escalated too quickly that my mind couldnt adapt with the change and that led me to having chills down my spine.

the aura changed. it was cold.

i shivered.

"what do you mean by that?" i finally have the courage to look back at him.

heaving a deep sigh. "do you remember what my parents had told you?"

it stung. of course. who wouldnt remember. they were the ones who chased me away afterall.

that made me mad. "of course. who wouldn't remember after getting told off."

pure silence surfaced.

"i.. see. okay, now i get it.." jungkook's eyes softenened. what was that?

"sorry to bother you. now would you please excuse me." with that, he walked away.

oKAY WHO MISSED ME

okay so byeols, im planning on a fantasy series right now:3

OH AND IM PLANNING TO WRITE ANIMES FANFICTIONS HOW DOES THAT SOUND?!