this

she resisted. she resisted the urge of returning what he had mentioned awhile ago.

his lips nibbled on her earlobe and it made its way to her jawline. it stopped when it almost came in contact with her lips. a smirk formed on his face, his lips wandered downwards from her jawline to her neck. all this while, her body was tense.

"i'll mark you all over again." with that he began to suck on her sweet spot.

seungwan didn't react at all. she wasn't sure if she liked it or not but all she can confirm is that she wasn't fond of it.

she tried to push him off her but his strength got stronger over the years that he locked both of her hands with one hand of his.

another hand of his unbottoned her shirt.

first button..

second button...

when the third button got open, his lips finally made contact with hers.

the kiss was hungry, it potrayed both anger, and missed.

but on the other hand, seungwan did not even gave him any pleasure. she did not gave in the kiss. because, all she had was hatred in her eyes.

all the bad moments when he wasn't with her came back. she was sure that, while they were not together, he probably enjoyed the moments where he fucked yerin up good. she was stupid for having him conquer her life.

this time, she wanted a change. she wanted nothing to do with him.

with a great push, they separated from each other.

seungwan's lips were messed up that her lipstick color got spreaded all over her chin.

looking at her reflection at the mirrored door, she chuckled.

"this somehow brings back bad memories." she took out a bag of tissues and wiped her lips.

"wan" he approached her but she gave him another tight slap.

"you. fuck off. get out of my life. i don't want to have anything to do with you anymore." and she stomped off, leaving a dumbfounded jungkook behind.

little that she knew, jungkook was smiling the whole time.