if

seungwan

i woke up instantly, no need for alarm clocks, they're useless, just like me.

sighing, another boring, jobless day.

slipping into my sweatpants and a normal black tee, i got to the door, not bothering to groom myself, it's not like someone's going to come up to me and say 'hey, let's hook up and do sex!'. oh my negative side is taking over again, carry on.

i walk through the neighborhood, with huge eye bags beneath my once sparkling eyes. my hair is black now, it's the color of my soul, i doubt that i even have one in me.

''seungwan!'' strong force pulling me, i'm not startled though, it's a routine.

''hm?'' looking at the male before me, i raised a brow.

''please wan, no more torturing yourself, you didn't touch your freaking food last night! look at you, you've lost pounds!'' sehun scolded her.

''i'm fine sebooty, let me go'' i tried pulling my arms from him but it wouldn't budge.

''see? where's the female fighter i've known for years? did she died due to you torturing her?'' sehun was at the verge of crying.

''i killed her long time ago now shut the crap up, i'm going for a walk'' i pushed him with all my might.

walking faster than before, i manage to lose him.

''fuck that hoe, i don't need his concern.'' i mumbled to myself. just then, a poster caught my full attention as i walk towards it.

''a full time maid, at byeol street?'