Chapter Five

I woke up to gentle knocks on the door. Steady, and nagging. It only reminded me of the thought of having to go back and wait to be booked by someone.

         I climbed out of the bed, and I opened the door to see Noel. He looked at me up and down before looking away quickly. I looked down myself and found myself wearing the same thing I had when I arrived at his house. I was reminded of the purpose of it. It had never occurred to me that he might be actually attracted to my body. He is, above all, still a man with hormones. Hormones, which were probably raging right now, since I was supposed to be here to satisfy him.

         I turned my head and blushed. This is so awkward.

         “It’s time,” He said all traces of embarrassment gone.

         I swallowed hard and nodded. I followed him to the front door. The Bentley was once again parked there, with its tinted windows and leather seats that had probably held more Vexators than I could count.

         Noel looked down at me with careful eyes.

         “Take care” He said letting me walk out and into the car. I opened the door and was about to go in, but instead I turned around and mouthed the words thank you, knowing that he would keep the secret.

         I climbed into the car and left. The drive was uneventful but calming. When I arrived, I was escorted to my room and left there. This isolation will do some serious damage to my social skills. I didn’t think that it would be this boring, but it was. So I tried to go to sleep since it has been all I’ve been doing these past days, but I couldn’t. I ended up being half asleep and half awake. I had very long years ahead of me.

         One week. One whole week of complete boredom. I was in my bed counting the number of stiches on my pillow. I was currently at 496. I had ran out of things to do, after counting everything imaginable in my room from the number of ridges on a zipper, to the number of wooden tiles on the floor. So I was left to count the stiches. 503, 504, 505, then bam, all that counting went down the drain when the stupid screen came up with Matt’s face.

         “Hello Emmerson, you have another booking in thirty minuets. This one is very special, and it will be to an audience. I’m sure that you are very excited, but the client has made a very special request that you are not submissive or obedient. I’m sure you will do a great job, and as usual, your cloths are on the table,” Matt said excitedly.  

         Very special huh? Much be so much fun. I thought sarcastically. I picked up the cloth. Much better than last time, but still not good. I was nervous and scared. I hoped that this person would be as kind as Noel had been.

         I slid the clothing on. I wondered how they got my measurements. You know what, I really don’t want to know.

         A few moments later, a guard walked in and pulled me after him. I went through the normal routine. I clung to him feeling gross, and he rejected me. When I was in the car, I relaxed. A few moments to myself in the car, which I must say, is totally awesome.

         I thought over what my job would be like. So he wanted me to be disobedient. That won’t be very hard. I tried not to think of what would happen, what he would do to me. But it was hard for that not to happen. What if I react to the serum again? That would be horrible.