Chapter Nine

The warm feeling turned into a burn, especially at..you know... down there.

I wanted to the touched it so badly, I felt like I needed to. I tried to wiggle my legs to find relief, but I knew that nothing would make it better except for sex—which could be given to me by one of the men beside me.

Stop it Emmerson. Don't do this to yourself, you're not in your right mind!

As usual, I ignored the voice and moved to stroke the man who was holding my shoulders down. I grazed my fingers from his hand and moved it slowly up to his shoulder and then to his chest.

I smiled when I heard his breathing become uneven and his hold on me weakened.

Men, I thought, always so weak when it comes to their desires.

I turned my head to where he was standing behind me and gave him a gaze of lust. At this point, his hands let go of my shoulders completely. Surprisingly enough, no one came to stop me; those bastards probably enjoyed the show I was so generously giving them.

I got out of my chair slowly and walked to where the man was and I pressed myself against him. My hands traced down and I was so close, almost barely touching it when the door opened and another man dragged me out.

Xavier was standing outside the door. "I think that's enough Ms. Chandler"

I was torn between anger that he had stopped me when I was so close and lust for him. It was undeniable that he was a fine specimen that I wanted very badly right now especially since my other toy had been taken away by one of his men.

So, I pushed my chest out and sent him a flirty smile in hopes that he would help relieve me. It seemed to work for a while since his eyes darkened, but then he returned to his normal dark and flirty expression. While I, was still burning up and going crazy in the head. I was surely going to regret this when or if I turn sane again.

"I'm not into girls like this. Liked you better when you were...reluctant" He said playfully but still with a hint of disgust.

If I weren't in my current state, I would be the one disgusted with him and his preferences. That was sick.

Xavier turned towards the guards who held onto me painfully. "Take her back to the compound and keep her there. Send a doctor to check on her and make sure that the serum does not wear off."

His intense gaze turned to me, "Have a nice day Ms. Chandler". Then he gave me a smile that would have made my knees weak if I were not completely repulsed by him. I shouldn't be surprised since he is the one that enforces this system.

The men dragged me out of the room back into the hallways where it was only the two of us. I was still hot and bothered, and since Xavier wasn't here to ruin my fun, it wouldn't hurt to try again.

I suddenly stopped, surprising the guard who was still walking behind me. His body slammed against my back.

Perfect. Like a mouse walking into the trap.

I turned to face him pushing myself against his chest and I looked into his eyes. He gulped and I smirked. This is fun.

"You must know your way around here" I wrapped my arms around his next and played with the hairs on the base of his neck. "Lets find a room"

He nervously looked around and looked towards an empty room further down the hall, but he was still reluctant.

"Baby, it's okay. Xavier won't find out"

Just like that, he snapped out of my spell. I silently scolded myself for using Xavier's name. He must have warned these men to not sleep with me.

"Nice try." The guard said.

Then, he scoped me up into his arms and without another word, brought me to a sleek limo at the front of the Worthington mansion. He stuffed me in the back and said to the driver, "Back to the cubicles with this one. Be careful about her"

I scolded. Xavier trained his men well— too well for my liking.

The ride was silent expect in the beginning when I tried to persuade the driver to sleep with me. When we got the compound, I was once again escorted into my old room. I laid down on my untouched bed.

However, I was surprised that I felt much better compared to before. The burning sensation had turned into dull waves, and I could hold myself back from the guards that had escorted me here.

Ha! The serum definitely didn't work.

I was relieved. However, I couldn't keep back the thought that my life would probably be easier if the serum had worked in the first place and I would be banging my way through the country right now without a second thought. But, I kicked the thought out of my head.

I guess I'll just have to live like this and pretend to be a Vexator. I'm sure no one will find out

The cast is honestly so hot.