Chapter Two

Thanks freakeinstein00 for your support.

On most mornings, I would wake up grumpy. Groaning about having to wake up early to work in the fields.

Not this morning.

I lifted the sheets off of me and stepped onto the cold floor. I walked to my bathroom to get ready. I put on the uniform of all Vexators. Pushup bra, thong, stockings, and stilettos. I was the very image of a hooker.

I looked over to see that it was 7:55. Five more minuets until the government guards would be picking up all the new girls for this year. It was awful to have my birthday on the day that every single girl who had turned 16 in the last year would be collected. My thoughts were crashed by the doorbell. They're here I thought.

I walked over to the door and stepped out. A guard, probably in his mid twenties, greeted me. He looked at me up and down smirking. He grabbed me by my waist, a bit too low might I add. I wanted to hit him so badly, but I didn't in fear that he would shoot me if I did.

He dragged me to the car and pushed me in. There were other girls too. I recognized some of them as my neighbors. They were all chatting, with faint smiles on their faces. They all looked excited. I sat down feeling sick that they would be happy to become someone's whore.

The girl next to me greeted me. "Hi, I'm Taylor."

"Emmerson," I replied.

"Aren't you excited to be injected?" She yelled out silently not waiting for a response "I can't wait. I wish someone hot would pick me for at least a night. I heard from some guards that since the Worthington heir turned seventeen, he would be visiting the Vexators."

Her random babble went on for the whole car trip. When the car stopped, all of us were then led out into the facility where we would be injected and cleaned up.

The girls were all led to a room where there were rows upon rows of chairs. Most were filled except for about twenty. Probably for the girls on my area. We all sat down waiting for the shot.

A metal piece came out from the back of the chair and went around my arm. I was going to scream. I put a hand onto my mouth to try to hold back any sounds. There were then glass tubes that came out filled with thick black liquid with a sharp end to each tube. The sharp end pierced my skin. I saw the liquid in the tubes go into my arm. A moment later, it was all in my arm. I felt nothing. No excitement and definitely not horny. Some of the girls around me squirmed, and some openly tried to pleasure themselves.

That's weird. I thought. Why am I not feeling anything?

Guards around me all came around to lead us away, probably to our cubicles. A guard released me from my chair and led me to an elevator of some sort. We went into it, and a second later we were in a room. My cubicle. It was tiny but elegant. Probably so the customers wouldn't be turned off. The guard pushed me onto the bed and was about to leave when I felt this tingling sensation between my legs. I needed to satisfy it.

I walked towards the guard, grabbing his arm. I turned him around and slammed my lips onto his, pressing myself against him. He grabbed tightly and pushed me even closer to him. There was this small voice in my head telling me to stop, but the serum had finally taken over me.

I started to unzip his pants when he pushed me away.

"Nice try babe, but I get fired when I fuck around." He walked out slamming the door.

Suddenly, the reality of things crashed into me. The craving was gone, and I was feeling disgusted with myself. I felt guilty for just giving my first kiss away to a stranger. Why did I do that?

I slid down against the wall, hugging myself.

The serum should have taken full effect of me. I thought. I should be horny.

Oistros is targeted to every women, it makes every women want to have sex, so what is wrong with me. Will I have to have to be raped everyday?