Chapter Four

I stood up and walked over to him elegantly in my heels, which might I say, does wonders to my legs. No Em. A small voice in the back of my head screamed. My conscious side was there, but almost nonexistent. Which was probably why the serum was acting on me right now, and why that when I reached him, I pretty much swung myself towards him.

            “You must be new. Come on, let’s do this upstairs,” He said in a raspy voice. He led me upstairs into a huge, and dark room. In the middle was a bed. There was a huge window on wall, but since it was at night, there was no light. There were red velvet draperies and on the walls. Everything screamed power and money.

            “I’m Noel.” He said.

            “Emerson” I replied.

            “Emerson. I like it.

            Somehow, my name sounded a million times better when he said it. He made it sound like it was the best thing in the world. It pushed me over the edge. I pulled him into a kiss by his shirt, and onto the bed.

            Stop! STOP! The voice in my head screamed. It was becoming more and more of a nuisance. It was stopping me from enjoying the kiss.

            Noel grabbed me by my waist and turned me over so he was over me. He teased the strap on my cloths and slid his hand under. He touched my back, then my shoulders, then lower, between my breasts, and down to by stomach, and stopped.

            I yearned for him with such lust that it was unnatural, well it was, but my body reacted in ways it had never had before. As the thought slipped into my mind, it seemed to finally make me want to fight the serum.

            I struggled mentally, and I froze under Noel. He was confused and looked at my pained face.

            I felt like there were needles going into my brain, and my whole body was numb. The lust was replaced by an excruciating pain that caused me to scream out. It was apparently enough to get Noel to be worried.

            “Emmerson, Emmerson! Are you okay?” He said worriedly.

            He said something else but it all seemed faded. I squinted; the whole room suddenly too bright and way too blurry. Spots appeared before my eyes, and I felt a bead of sweat tickling down my face. There was a deep pain in my back.

            Suddenly, it all went dark. Noel was gone, the room was gone, and the lust was gone.

            Am I dead?

            I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a bed. The room was huge, and it may have been one of the most beautiful things in my life. I looked down and saw that I was wearing silk pajamas. It was a baby pink that made my skin look pale and milky.

            I don’t remember owning these, nor do I remember putting these on. Oh my god, what had happened? I paused, and tried to remember. I remember a guy, Noel.

            Did we.. oh no, no no no. Please don’t tell me we slept together.

            I breathed in and out trying to calm myself when Noel walked in. I crawled back on the bed until I hit the headboard.